I have a tear on the left side just below the glans. When my penis is really really rock hard it makes a big deviation at the upper part to the left.
When the penis is hard, the curvature is small, then it is mainly a difference between the height of the edge on the glans, the left and right side.

I made the tear with an extender a couple of years ago; it became hard and the band was silly set more to the right, I continued to use it when it became painful (the erection made that) for an hour.

Do you know about any other with similar incidents, that have successfully decreased their curvature/tear?

Is this treated in the same way as scars? For instance using manual gentle stretching.