Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens to my veins?

Hello world

I have been doing the Jp's 90 Beginner Routine for a few weeks now and I am just curious to know what will happen to the veins on my penis? Will they get bigger, smaller or will more veins appear. I don't particularly want a veiny penis so if someone could tell me what to do to prevent this as well it would be great.

Thanks

I don't think you can predict what will happen. Some easier get veins. I had some veins in advance but didn't experience the veins becoming more pronounced during 'JP's 90'.

Anyway, there are people who really want a more veiny penis, and then it is girth work is what is considered the best way to enhance the veins.

Jelqing on a higher erection level is considered girth work, and jelqing at a lower level is considered targeting the length. While doing 'JP's 90' I believe most people target an 'average' erection level; in this case the definition of 'average' is something one has to find out onself.

If you by no means want veins, I think you need to think intensity level; to keep the intensity level low. Some people claim that jelqing is to be a light squeeze (and stroke), whereas other mean that it needs to be a more rough squeeze.

So you might keep to light jelqs.

Comment

I don't think you can really avoid the vains. I've always had vains before PE and also ribs and their getting bigger now and more pronounced
      START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
      NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
      GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Originally posted by miami-cock View Post
        I don't think you can really avoid the vains. I've always had vains before PE and also ribs and their getting bigger now and more pronounced
        Ribs are even better than veins

Vascularity varries form person to person. Some people do PE for years and have smooth penis. Other did only JP90 ans see new veins.
        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
        Current stats

Comment

I would say that stretching is the least likely to give you new veins, or extending/hanging/ other length focused exercises. Anything forcing blood into your penis will promote vein growth.
          I'm back!

Comment

Ok thanks a lot guys and reading more in the forums its seems veins is something wanted rather then not having.

Thanks

Comment

Unless you are a Shrimp, don't worry. (shrimps get de-veined, for the seafood impaired )

Bigger dicks need more blood to be engorged, and, bigger veins to supply it !
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Girls can feel the veins in them and like it like they like "ribbed for HER PLEASURE" condoms.
                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                CI:1.5 -2.5
                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

There will be increased vascularity, more prominent veins from girth work, it's pretty much unavoidable.
                  My progress log

Comment

I like my new veins! They make my Lenox look tough.
                    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                    X