- 06-04-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
Hi, just a bit curious about this.
I'm quite pleased with the girth gains I've made but it seems they have come entirely from the corpus spongiosum getting larger (the underneath cord-like part).
It seems like the rest of my penis is too tough to be receptive to jelqing, perhaps I went too hard when I started out and deadened it. Either way, the spongiosum is so much more receptive for me. Is this normal? How can I isolate the rest of my penis more effectively with a jelq type motion?
- 06-04-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
Your CC's are probably four times larger in total than your CS is. Because your CS is much smaller it is easier I think to enlarge it. In addition, you can visually see your CS, while the only way to know if your CC's are getting larger is by measuring. Probably 1/2" or so of my girth comes from my CS which is quite large.
- 06-04-2013 #3
Most of my little girth gains are CS. I can't really see anything difference in girth department other than the CS being very prominent when fully hard.BPEL: 5.92, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 7.0 , 7.1,
MEG: 4.72, 5.0, 5.05, 5.1, 5.15, 5.2, 5.25, 5.3, 5.35, 5.4, 5.45, 5.5
- 06-04-2013 #4
Probably a bit more from the CC's but I had a very large CS to being with and it does seem to be less rigid than the CC'sBPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- By flayer in forum Chemical PEReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:49 AM
- By adventuretime in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:49 PM
- By yoyohappycake in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 04-11-2013, 05:43 PM
- By Fidelis in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2012, 12:26 AM
- By Fidelis in forum Poll ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2012, 12:26 AM