Quit PE for good or is there hope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit PE for good or is there hope?

Here's my story, for about a year I've been doing PE exercises on and off, but the last 5 months have been pretty consistent. At first I only did 34-50 jelqs here and there just so I didn't injure myself. I think when I was 17 I was about 4.5 inches (yet still made a girl come surprisingly). Now I'm at 5.85 in sometimes 6 inches in length, but my girth really upsets me (4-4.25 inches) which is like pencil thin.

Prior from March 2013, I was doing PE exercises in similar fashion to JP90s but I did 2 days 1 day off. Now I officially do JP90 routine with some days including an ULI or two. I'm in my 2nd ish to 3rd ish month (I call it my official second month since I started doing 3 days 1 day off two months ago). The thing is that I haven't seen a difference in size. I measure with fabric tape measure for about this whole year I've been the same old 5.85 inch erect penis length and 4.25 inch girth.

Although the size issue doesn't bother me much, it still affects certain areas of my confidence and attitude. I'm more bothered by the amount of effort and time spent while not seeing results. Help a brother make a decision on this because I for one have a lot of ambitions and goals. This world does not have enough time to work and play, and PE might be sapping precious time and effort (40 minutes a night) that could be placed into my other current goals. So is there prospect of large penis or should I just plain stop (you know like the one kid who really sucks at sports and you tell him to stop out of good intentions but he thinks you are a "hater").

Here's my log that does not include anything prior to March 2013 (before I did alot as well): https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...enis-time.html

If you guys say I shouldn't quit, what should I try next? Less jelq based? I have some ideas that might be why I'm gaining. First I think my tunica + hardened plaque is really restricting areas of my penis to be pumped with fully blood and expand more (which is why I can't gain girth). I honestly don't know what to do with the plaque, it doesn't hurt but causes a slight bend and indentation. (I've had thread on this but with not really any good responses. I found this though and tried it out http://www.sexuallyhealthyman.com/p/...s-disease.html. I only tried out supplements and phase 3 but they didn't work and supplements made me too hyper specifically the acetyl.
    riceboy287
    Last edited by riceboy287; 06-05-2013, 12:37 AM.

Start Ballooning daily, and watch your PI's.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

whats ballooning?
      Start ~ March 2013: BPEL: 7" x 4.75
      May 2016: BPEL: 7.5 x 5.00

Goal: First get to 8" BPEL and then work on girth as much as possible. Not too attached to the number but more with the journey.

Foreplay begins at Hello.

Comment

Ballooning is basically just jacking off but stopping at close-to-orgasm, resting, and then repeat again for a few sets. Some people choose not to ejaculate.

Comment

Originally posted by riceboy287 View Post
          Ballooning is basically just jacking off but stopping at close-to-orgasm, resting, and then repeat again for a few sets. Some people choose not to ejaculate.
          ^ that's Edging.

Ballooning - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

They are both about the same thing stopping just before PONR.
            I read your log, bro, to get a better understanding of your routine and the errors I see in it. I will PM you.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
              They are both about the same thing stopping just before PONR.
              I read your log, bro, to get a better understanding of your routine and the errors I see in it. I will PM you.
              No PM pls, post it here for all of us (begginers)

Comment

I agree that some prolonged edging/ballooning sessions might help. Have you thought of trying a progressive jelqing routine,
                working at it on a daily basis?

You used the terms "here and there" and "on and off." If you approach p.e. this way, you will not gain. Some people actually
                DO gain using this approach. This obviously does not work for you. You need to make up your mind to approach p.e. in a
                consistent manner.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                  I agree that some prolonged edging/ballooning sessions might help. Have you thought of trying a progressive jelqing routine,
                  working at it on a daily basis?

You used the terms "here and there" and "on and off." If you approach p.e. this way, you will not gain. Some people actually
                  DO gain using this approach. This obviously does not work for you. You need to make up your mind to approach p.e. in a
                  consistent manner.
                  Actually I was pretty consistent, but I had to stop a week here and there to give my penis rest and try to make sure I had morning wood again. I didn't do JP90 but I was doing something similar that was progressing up to that point. It honestly didn't do much for me. The total amount of PE I've done is a lot.

I'm afraid to balloon/edge because I cum really easy, and after I cum my dick feels empty. I use to feel ashamed and all that shit but not so much now that I'm 19. I just don't want to lose my qi and jing; I train MMA several times a week and lift several times a week. I don't have the average constitution of a male my age, I was even born with a hernia. So yes I do have to be careful how I expend my energy.
                  riceboy287
                  Last edited by riceboy287; 06-05-2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Sounds to me like you've been on and off doing a conditioning routine for quite awhile. Keep in mind that JP90 and any beginner routine for that matter, is for conditioning, any gains are a bonus. Finish JP90 and then slowly start stepping into more advances exercises and routines. Gains will come eventually when you figure out what works for you.
                    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Working...
                    X