Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem

Fellas,
    I have no idea whats going on or why it happened, but I got a wet dream last night. I never ever got one, maybe one or two that I never noticed until now. I am 22, i blew 2 loads in a row on Sunday afternoon jerkin it so I don't get it. The wierd thing is, when I am dreaming I can tell when it happens. I think this is the first time I have blew a load after getting that feeling dreaming. This makes me really nervous, and makes me feel like I am under conditioned. Someone please explain to me what is going on? Appreciate it fellas.

Ps. I took three days off over the weekend, I stretched monday and took yesterday off as well with an intention of resting for the week. I want to make sure I havent been overworking because I definetly overworked last week. When I measured sunday I had made no gain.

PapaF
    PapaF
    Last edited by PapaF; 06-05-2013, 07:59 AM.
    2013 ---4/1-- 5/1----6/1----9/1
    NBPEL – 6.25--- 6.5"----6.5"------6.65"
    BPEL--- 6.65" ----7"------7"-------7.15
    EG – ----4.5' -----4.5"----4.5"------

Your brain is horney; nothing wrong with that!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Your brain is horney; nothing wrong with that!
      It wasnt even a horny dream really. I mean girls were present, but I was looking for a song on the Djs computer.I was pressed for time and i felt it. Im so nervous this is a premature ejaculation problem. Do you get them too?

Comment

Oh about 25 years ago; don't stress it. All normal!

Comment

Oh about 25 years ago; don't stress it. All normal!
          Appreciate it. I stopped smoking pot for job purposes maybe 1-2 months ago. Whenever i go from smoking every day to not smoking at all, I have these intense ass vivid dreams. If i have a snack 2 hours before i go to bed ( I had alot of peanut butter and apples last night) i think that makes my brain function go out the roof. The intense dreams may be something to do with it i assume.

Comment

I'm jealous
            Nocturnal emission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

If you want to describe those intense dreams, especially if they're about sex, feel free to post them here. We all know I'm into that kind of stuff and maybe I might want to be a sexologist when I grow up!

Comment

If you want to describe those intense dreams, especially if they're about sex, feel free to post them here. We all know I'm into that kind of stuff and maybe I might want to be a sexologist when I grow up!
                Honestly, I don't have wet dreams even if im having sex in a dream. This is the first time I think it has happened since I was little or ever for that matter. When I was little before I hit puberty certain things would give my dick a tickling good feeling. I feel like I kegeled to keep it going. I get that same feeling in a dream when i know I either let a small amount of piss out , or just blew my load. I dont get it, but i would get that feeling when I was under pressure finishing something up in a classroom or something (when I was little). In my dream I was at a party and I kept trying to find a song on the DJ's laptop. The people at the party were getting antsy that I didnt have a song playing and I got the feeling. Thats about all I remember. Its ridiculous because this is not even sex related. Why can't I blow my load while getting a dream bj hahaha. This is the most time Ive taken off from PE in succession. (5-6 days) for the most part. I blew my load sunday 2 times, but i guess the rest healed me all up and put me back in action ready for hanging this weekend (For the first time).

PS. Cusp just curious, how old are you? I assume you are 30 due to the 82 in your name
                PapaF
                Last edited by PapaF; 06-05-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Hey, we recently had some newbie poseing as a sexologist; I don't think they ever came back to post again. How strange was that ?
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I was 30 about 25 years ago. I remember it was on a Tuesday; Great day;great sex! Hey what day with sex isn't great?

Comment

Nothing wrong with wet dreams bro. I also had my first wet dream at age of 22, even though I have masturbated that evening. From that time I had maybe 8 wet dreams. No big of a deal.

The only problem about nocturnal emissions is that you have to clean afterwards you sheets :P
                      Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                      Current stats

Comment

Sex isnt great on the 8th day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by PapaF View Post
                          Appreciate it. I stopped smoking pot for job purposes maybe 1-2 months ago. Whenever i go from smoking every day to not smoking at all, I have these intense ass vivid dreams. If i have a snack 2 hours before i go to bed ( I had alot of peanut butter and apples last night) i think that makes my brain function go out the roof. The intense dreams may be something to do with it i assume.
                          Lol, in Traditional Chinese Medicine, kidneys are one of the prime organs in the function of the libido. Peanuts happen to really nourish the kidneys, that's probably while you had wet dreams. It happened to my father in a refuge camp. He was eating the ration peanuts and when he went to sleep he woke up all sticky and he only underwear on and all the people in the camp saw and laughed at him.

Comment

Damn I love these dreams...The dreams are not clear and they are weird as shit but one thing is clear, it's sexy. I had them regularly if I did not ejaculate everyday I would have it the day I did not ejaculate. I believe I can still have wet dreams but I ejaculate everyday anyways..

Comment

Working...
                            X