Thread: Lenght and girth mixed routine
- 06-05-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
My goal is to gain 7 inch length and 5.5 inch girth
My current is 5.9 inch length and 4.7 girth
Is it even possible to get the lenght gains, when i am doing advanced girth work?
I do 12 minutes of stretching
Then 20 minutes of jelqing
2 * 1 min ulis
10 min clamp
The problem here is, that i want to have both, but i haven't seen any lenght gains lately, and i bothers me )=
Does anyone here do a mixed routine with both lenght and girth, and did you or have you gained by it?
- 06-05-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Your routine isn't really extremely advanced girth work or girth-orientated, depending on what level of errection you have when you jelq, if its low then those 20 minutes are basically length work.
If it bothers you that you haven't seen length gains try adding more stretching time. In this case I think it would be better to do a non-balanced routine, i don't think the 10 minutes stretching is enough time for length gains and I don't think the 1 10 minute clamping session is enough for girth.
Personally, I'd take out all the jelqs and replace them with either stretches if you want length, or more clamping sets if you want girth, I've never been a regular jelqing type of PEer, thats just what I'd do.I'm back!
- By Boosie in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 05-29-2013, 11:32 AM
- By mojo40 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2013, 11:00 AM
- By trollface.jpg in forum Progress ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2013, 06:53 PM
- By lilmane2012 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2012, 01:38 PM
- By maniac1002 in forum The GymReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 05:17 PM