Fat pad loss success stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat pad loss success stories?

I was just wondering if anyone has had any fat pad loss due to weight loss success stories. Some people I've read seem to think it is purely genetic, and only gets bigger once you start getting very high fat percentages. Some people also have said after losing weight they didn't notice any difference in fat pad.

Yet, according to Dr. Oz, he says for every 35 lbs an overweight man loses, roughly an inch of his penis will be revealed from the fat pad. I think that is probably dramatic, and maybe only for the very obese people. Either way, I am probably 35 lbs overweight, and currently have an .75" to 1" fat pad. Somewhere in between. I am 7 bpel, but usually only around 6 nbpel. Id love to get those two numbers closer together.

So I am asking, has anyone here, who wasn't exteremly overweight, experience a good amount of fat pad reduction with their weight loss?

Mine seems proportional to my body weight.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

A year ago I lost about 53 pounds going from 240 to 187 at 6'2", I didn't have measurements but I can tell you there was a significant change in NBPEL. What I did find however is that the pubic fat pad was the last area I lost fat. My weight was pretty evenly distributed, I didn't have a gut and looking at me you wouldn't have labeled me as tremendously overweight. It took almost eight months (40 pounds) before there was any real noticeable reduction in fat pad but once it started it retreated fairly rapidly.
      Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
      "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
      "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

I lost 50 pounds and I lost alot of my fat pad. But some people who are skinny still have a bigger fat pad. I would have to say though losing weight will reduce it
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

at 6ft 2 and 230lbs I have a 1in fat pad,which I see as proportional to my weight. From what I've read, the fat pad you have is natural unless you are tremendously overweight, and even by starving yourself the fat pad will be one of the last areas you see a reduction in

Comment

All you guys that lost a lot of weight, WAY TO GO !

It takes quite the commitment and time to achieve that.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I believe weight loss makes you dick bigger, I seen pictures on here with men with big thick dicks who are carrying a lot of weight and cant help thinking the only pe some guys need is weight loss. Even when I was skinny my fat pad was deep though probably not as deep as it is now but i also seen lean bodybuilders with next to no fat pad I think my dick would be over an inch longer if I could lose the fat there. Think doctors who do surgery should use lipo suction and tuck the skin cause I think that would give most men an inch and would have less complcations than other surgeries
              Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Losing weight will drop the fat pad, and also make your body smaller so the cock is bigger in comparison.

Also if you had dropped alot of unneeded body mass, you will have stronger circulation through your cock and the erections will be bigger, harder and stiffer.

You can do lipo, if you have the money laying around, but I would only do it as a last resort where you got yourself very lean through diet and excersize and the fat pad still remains.

Comment

I lost 8 or 9lb and .2" from fat pad. I am still 1" pad at 12% bf.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    I lost 8 or 9lb and .2" from fat pad. I am still 1" pad at 12% bf.
                    Most people are fatter and bigger than they realize, me included. I mean I have muscular cuts, but theres still alot of fat in various places. The good thing is it is thinning.

Comment

Originally posted by longrodten View Post
                      Most people are fatter and bigger than they realize, me included. I mean I have muscular cuts, but theres still alot of fat in various places. The good thing is it is thinning.
                      While there is no accurate way to measure bf% ,this was a body caliper measure and is in line with the mirror etc.
                      I have been at this level for awhile I have to figure out if I want to hold lower bf% than this lifetime. I certainly have had lower pad at very low bf.

Comment

While there is no accurate way to measure bf%
                        Underwater weighing is very accurate (not 100% accurate, but very accurate) if the subject practices a few times.
                        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

While there is no accurate way to measure bf% ,this was a body caliper measure and is in line with the mirror etc.
                          I have been at this level for awhile I have to figure out if I want to hold lower bf% than this lifetime. I certainly have had lower pad at very low bf.
                          My goal is to get the fat all over very lean at least seeing abdominals at all times. To a level which can be maintained without too much fuss. It's going to happen. I may do calipers just to keep track of things.

Comment

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
                            A year ago I lost about 53 pounds going from 240 to 187 at 6'2", I didn't have measurements but I can tell you there was a significant change in NBPEL. What I did find however is that the pubic fat pad was the last area I lost fat. My weight was pretty evenly distributed, I didn't have a gut and looking at me you wouldn't have labeled me as tremendously overweight. It took almost eight months (40 pounds) before there was any real noticeable reduction in fat pad but once it started it retreated fairly rapidly.
                            How big was your fat pad before and after and any other observations?

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                              Underwater weighing is very accurate (not 100% accurate, but very accurate) if the subject practices a few times.
                              Actually not so much ,it used to be regarded as the gold standard by which other tests were judged . It's downside was regarded as it's cost , complexity and lack of general avaibility. Places like the Australian institute of sport(A.I.S.) used it extensively. Then it started throwing up negative fat %, so minus 2% bf . An examination of the original science showed it was flawed. Many years ago the AIS stoped using it and went to caliper.
                              Some tests are very dodgy the electrical impedence test for instance.
                              I have actually had pro's in the sports field tell me they don't bother with a test ,as they get just as good an idea if they see the subject in their underwear.

Comment

Working...
                              X