Been prescribed Wellbutrin afraid to take it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been prescribed Wellbutrin afraid to take it

I noticed online how many people are talking about all the penis problems like huge shrinkage and other problems they have had with wellbutrin.Really large size lossses like inches!Has anyone tried this stuff?

Never heard of that. Do you need it to live? Could you possibly up your cardio, get some counseling, clean up your diet (get rid of all sugar and fast food), meditate and supplement with omega 3's, b vitamin and maybe some 5htp or SAMe?

I've been on SSRI's to be honest I was still freaking depressed. I notice that all of the above mentioned help way more.
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

I may try what you suggest.I just bought a Nordictrak at a garage sale I am just starting to use it.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...enis-size.html
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Wellbutrin and the like, will make you feel lethargic, get fat, and destroy your libido. So ya, it sure will make your dick softer and probably shrink too.

Don't take it. Exercise, eat right, and plan something "fun" once a week. You'll pull out of whatever it ailing you. Depression/anxiety is totally normal. It affects all of us. Deal with it. Don't give up and drug yourself over it. Besides once you start that shit, the doctors NEVER take you off of it. Damn.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I'm with the group on this one. Some people need anti-depressants, but we are talking people on the edge of suicide who need something NOW. You sound like you are rationally considering the long term consequences of taking them, which someone in that state would basically be unable to do. So yeah, try the natural way, for all the reasons listed.
            Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Been down this road before. Take it with an open mind and see what happens. I did not have a problem with wellbutrin.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Wellbutrin tends to have the least amount of sexual side-effects of all the popular antidepressants.
                In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Working...
                X