intense length workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intense length workout

Im currently at my hardest 6.75 nbpel wich doesnt look that big to me and its pissing me off cause ive been stretching for 2 months now and cant get the fuckin thing to go to 7inches nbpel...since what im doing isnt working, I want a intense length workout to do a few times a week to force my dick to grow..any ideas?

Either you haven't done it long enough to expect gains or you are doing something wrong.

Can i ask for your routine? People can help you if they know your routine.

Comment

Ive been doing 1 set of all direction stretches and hold the for 45 seconds..then I do 15 mins of dry jelq stretches..then I do 10 mins of low erection jelqs then I do 10 mins of high erection jelqs, then I wrap a rubber band around my erect penis for a non stop 15 min hoarse squeeze while edging...I do this 2 days on 1 day off...I only warm up/ warm downfor 5 mins tho, to not make my water bill go through the roof. and I started this workout 3 weeks ago after the Jp90 conditioning workout.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
        Ive been doing 1 set of all direction stretches and hold the for 45 seconds..then I do 15 mins of dry jelq stretches..then I do 10 mins of low erection jelqs then I do 10 mins of high erection jelqs, then I wrap a rubber band around my erect penis for a non stop 15 min hoarse squeeze while edging...I do this 2 days on 1 day off...I only warm up/ warm downfor 5 mins tho, to not make my water bill go through the roof. and I started this workout 3 weeks ago after the Jp90 conditioning workout.
        I think you should do at least 10-15 min stretches, and from what i've heard the angles we use when stretching is relevant to how we gain, so you may lack on the stretches because you probably only have straight dry jelqing.

Comment

so hold the continuos stretch for 15 minutes?? thats pretty hard, but ill have to manage it

Comment

No don't hold for 15 minutes, that's impossible

Stretch in different directions and hold for 1 min each do it until you reach 10-15 minutes

Comment

If you just want length I'd take out the dry and high errection jelqs, plus the rubber band horse squeeze. I'd replace them with just more stretching, more sets of baisc directionals and add in A and V stretches, I would do 32 minutes of stretching and then 13 minutes light jelqing and that gained well for me.

One key mistake people make when stretching is thinking pulling hard is better. It isn't. If you pull really intense and hard you will just make a stronger dick and it'll be even harder to gain. Don't overdo the pressure in your stretches; i'll feel like you're doing less but it'll have a greater effect.

For basic directionals, I'd do Up, Left, Right, Straight out, then Straight down, bellow the cheeks left, bellow the cheeks right. I think doing more downward stretches targets the ligs more which are seperate gains from cell division in the shaft.
              I'm back!

Comment

well I might be screwed then, cause Ive been pulling hard for length gains for a while now...and I want length but not at the cost of girth, I would also like to gain girth at the same time if possible...so Ive been doin both high intensity stretches and high intensity squeezes..wich seem to effect my girth more which is good..but I just wanna get maybe a half of a inch in length and il be satisfied for now, just as long as it doesnt take away any of my girth.

Comment

Working...
                X