Muscle Milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle Milk

So I weight train and am currently taking Muscle Milk as a protein supplement. On the back of the bag is a list of all the amino acids in a 2 scoop serving. Immediately I noticed l-lysine and l-arginine. There is 2500mg and 980 mg of each respectively along with 16 other amino acids and a host of vitamins. Rather than take a bunch of pills this seems like a great way to get all kinds of good supplementation in a healthy way!
    Starting: BPEL- 6.75 to 7
    Current: BPEL 7 to 7.4
    Starting: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base
    Current: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base

All proteins have aminos in them. It is a good thing, how does the muscle milk taste, it seems a bit expensive.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Chocolate mint tastes like Girl Scout cookies!!! Ya know the thin mints. Best tasting protein powder IMO. But there are alot of calories if you are cutting and want a protein shake.
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Damn, like mint girl scout cookies, now I have ti try it.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Muscle Milk has by far been the best tasting protein drink I have tried. However, they tend to have a little less protein and more calories than a lot of other brands. Yet, it is hell of a lot better for you than any of the sugar based drinks.
          In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Do not confuse with milk from mussels. Use reading glasses., O
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The suggested amount of l-arginine per day is around 5 grams, so the drink doesn't do much at all in that department. For l-lysine the suggested amount is 12 mg/kg of body weight, so that amount is excessive if my conversions are correct (a 200 lb guy should take 2000 mg/2 grams).
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Take a look online at the quality of the supplements. I found that muscle milk is one of the worse (I used to take it too)

I changed to "ON"(optimum nutrition) Gold Standard Whey. I get at the Vitamin Shoppe or online. If you ever buy at the Vitamin Shoppe, always ask them to match their online price.......they will.....you can save 10 bucks and more! Just my two cents. :-)
                Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                  Take a look online at the quality of the supplements. I found that muscle milk is one of the worse (I used to take it too)

I changed to "ON"(optimum nutrition) Gold Standard Whey. I get at the Vitamin Shoppe or online. If you ever buy at the Vitamin Shoppe, always ask them to match their online price.......they will.....you can save 10 bucks and more! Just my two cents. :-)
                  I use that as well, based on it's reviews. Though recently I have cut back, because I've heard some bad new findings about supplements. It's up to you really. L-arginine is not something to take lightly. I don't recommend taking nearly 5 grams a day, I experienced some rapid heart rate problems and rushing feelings in my head when I took more than 3 grams.
                  Focus on the positive :D
                  -----
                  The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                    I use that as well, based on it's reviews. Though recently I have cut back, because I've heard some bad new findings about supplements. It's up to you really. L-arginine is not something to take lightly. I don't recommend taking nearly 5 grams a day, I experienced some rapid heart rate problems and rushing feelings in my head when I took more than 3 grams.
                    I agree! I used it mainly when I was working out prior to 2013. Occasionally I'll still take it if I find my blood sugar dropping. The double chocolate is good,,,,but next one I'm going back to vanilla so I can blend strawberries into it. I find that if I just eat right lately, which is hard because my life changed drastically and I fell prey to habit, I get good results.
                    Thanks for chiming in,,,,,, :-)

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Based on taste muscle milk hands down. Based on protein whey money for the price ON has been at the top for years. I don't use their whey anymore but I will their casein protein before I go to bed. However, I have found ON's casein doesn't mix as well as their whey.
                      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
                        Based on taste muscle milk hands down. Based on protein whey money for the price ON has been at the top for years. I don't use their whey anymore but I will their casein protein before I go to bed. However, I have found ON's casein doesn't mix as well as their whey.

ON's everything mixes terribly to be honest. It's my biggest hangup with their products. Every other protein I've used I can mix in like 20 seconds. To fully mix ON whey takes me like a minute, and half of it remains stuck to whatever I used to stir it. That being said, the quality can't be beaten.
                        Focus on the positive :D
                        -----
                        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

True statement. Try mixing the casein... You can mix it in a blender and its still clumpy. With ON it is so important you get the exact liquid to mix ratio or it will not mix well at all
                          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
                            True statement. Try mixing the casein... You can mix it in a blender and its still clumpy. With ON it is so important you get the exact liquid to mix ratio or it will not mix well at all
                            More often than not I use a blender and not a shaker bottle......so it's never been that much of an issue. :-)

Comment

I prefer to take the L-Lysine and L-Arginine in pill form, and choose Odwalla or Naked protein. Saves money in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                              X