Want to start streching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to start streching

Ive done jp's 90 routine and i learned how to jelq, i gaind alittle bit but now i want to take the lengh more seariously and gain it well.
    So i understood i can gain lengh from streching but im realy dont know where to start, im making la's streching now but it working on flaccid lengh( still no gains...) so want streches can i start doing, how much, what routine?

Thanks.
    Starting: NBPEL: 5.2" EG: 4.8"
    Current: NBPEL: 6" EG: 5.35"

Goal: NBPEL:6.6" EG: 6.2"

My log

You could try increasing time of the basic stretches you do in the routine or you could increase the intensity.
    Current
    Length
    15/11/14
    BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
    BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
    28/11/14
    MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
    NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Realman View Post
      You could try increasing time of the basic stretches you do in the routine or you could increase the intensity.
      Ye i will but there is some special streches?
      Starting: NBPEL: 5.2" EG: 4.8"
      Current: NBPEL: 6" EG: 5.35"

Goal: NBPEL:6.6" EG: 6.2"

My log

Comment

To the left, to the right, straight up, straight out, straight down, just any angle basically.

There's quite a few more advanced stretches, but to me it seems that the plain 'ol basic stretches still work for me.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Not really anything special stretches. There are other exercises such as bundle stretches, Mandingo stretches, side to side stretches etc. There isn't any exercise that is superior to others as it relates to gaining. It is how you do the exercises and know how your penis responds to PE and what you can do to make it grow. IMO it is better to use the simplest and easy exercises first to gain. Use as little stimulus and time as possible to gain. This keeps you PEing longer and stops you from burnouts.
          Current
          Length
          15/11/14
          BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
          BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
          28/11/14
          MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
          NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Just do the basic stretches they're obviously working because people reports gains with them.

Comment

Working...
            X