Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth

Hey guys,

I know a lot of people ask questions like this, but I'm wondering what the real average girth is. My length is around 6 inches, which I'm fine with, but my girth is 4.6 inches measured around the middle of my shaft. I've read so many dfferent things online and I just don't know what's true. What do you all think?

Your right on the average I think
    Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Yep, mean average for girth is 4.7".
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Average girth is from 4.8-5.1"

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
          Average girth is from 4.8-5.1"
          Source?

Comment

Thanks guys! What do you think would be the best exercise to increase my girth? I've never done PE before.

Comment

If you haven't done any PE before, then follow a beginners routine, like JP90 or PESG, or Remeks routine for at least 3 months to condition your penis as girth work can be stressful on the guy down there , some see gains along the way too, then and after you stop seeing gains investigate in adding some girth exercises.

Please follow this link its a great start, and read as much as you can, maybe focus a bit more on safety.

Good Luck
              MrB8
              Member of the Month Nov 2013
              Last edited by MrB8; 06-09-2013, 12:04 AM.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by bassman146 View Post
                Thanks guys! What do you think would be the best exercise to increase my girth? I've never done PE before.
                I strongly suggest you look around this site before asking that question. It tells me you came in and didn't do your homework. Search around the site, try some things out, then ask questions - we love to answer them once you have done your due diligence.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Personally I started at 4.25" with a 9/10 EQ.
                  Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Thanks guys! I guess my last question is with my size now would I be able to please most women? Do I really need a bigger penis? I'd definitely still like to be a little bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by bassman146 View Post
                      Thanks guys! I guess my last question is with my size now would I be able to please most women? Do I really need a bigger penis? I'd definitely still like to be a little bigger.
                      Your size is fine, and there are plenty of information here on how to use it, but if you want to PE, then do it for the added benefits and not to fill in a void or because its not good enough. PE requires time, dedication, motivation and persistence, and above all, love your penis to make it grow for YOUR and your partners pleasure.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                      X