look for feel different?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look for feel different?

Okay I'm new here and yesterday was my first PE. I did a very light workout more just to prepare. I did 10 minute warm up, 6-7 minute stretching and 10-12 minute jelq. After all was said and done, nothing hurt or burned and there didn't look to be any negative's. But I'm curious, should I have seen or felt anything different? To me it just kind of looked and felt like a half ass job of masterbating.

Just another question, since yesterday was my first day, should I stay with light, or should I go for the JP90?

After Jelqing your cock should be more plump from the expansion, and/or even a little darker in color, reddish/purpleish, due to the expansion.

JP90 is where I started. If all the reps seem a bit much, tone them down. Less IS more!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Alright cool thanks. Thinking back, it was redder than usual.

Comment

I'm doing what I call JP90+ right now (becaws I dunt reed so gud) and that little guy looks all swole and angry afterwards. Note that I am careful not to push too hard and break the bugger, but he is a changed man after every session. Also, in my first couple weeks I experienced notable fatigue and loss of erection quality, which isn't surprising, because this does NOT seem like masturbation to me, but more like a workout.
        Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ziege View Post
          I'm doing what I call JP90+ right now (becaws I dunt reed so gud) and that little guy looks all swole and angry afterwards. Note that I am careful not to push too hard and break the bugger, but he is a changed man after every session. Also, in my first couple weeks I experienced notable fatigue and loss of erection quality, which isn't surprising, because this does NOT seem like masturbation to me, but more like a workout.
          Ok thanks Ziege. is there a big difference in JP90 and JP90+?

Comment

Originally posted by personaldrummachine84 View Post
            Ok thanks Ziege. is there a big difference in JP90 and JP90+?
            Well, that's kind of an "in joke" that probably only I will get because probably only I read my training log. What happened was that when I first started I read the JP90 post and misunderstood the instructions, thinking that when I jelq "left-hand-right-hand" was one rep. So I started out with double jelqs. Since then I have also doubled the stretching as well. So not really very different, just more.
            Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Working...
            X