Thread: lots of questions
- 06-09-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Blog Entries
i know i can find them around the site, but really dont have the time to look. so here comes my questions. I am doing the jp90
1: when stretching, is there some things which will make the stretch easier?? (every time i stretch, my ok-grip slipps over the head. If i tighten the grip, i will destroy the blood-cirkulation and my penis will hurt.
2: which lubriciant is the best?? i am using baby oil with vitamin-e. I think i have heard from somewhere, that babyoil is bad, because it pulls the vitamins out from the inner penis, and to the skin. Is this right or am i crazy. cant remember where i have heard it. Sorry
3: is it normal that after a PE session, my member turtles a bit and get to normal flaccid within an hour or two. or is the turtling a bad sign??
4: what is the best position to do the excercises, sitting or standing?
The reason why i really want to know these things is because i think i am loosing size. i have done the jp90 for almost 2 monts now, and i cant figure out what i am doing wrong. look at my blog, if you want to see my sessions and what supplements i am taking.
thanks for replyNBPEL: 16 cm or 6.3" (22/4/2013) --- 16.5 cm ---- 17 cm ---- 17.5 cm --- 18 cm --- 18.5 cm --- 19 cm or 7.5"
MEG: 13 cm 5.1" (22/4/2013) --- 13.5 cm ---- 14 cm --- 14.5 cm ---- 15 cm or 5.9"
- 06-09-2013 #2
Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Her Cul-De-Sac!
1. Practice makes perfect. Wash your hands before you stretch. Try baby powder to increase your grip. Do a few Jelqs/Heli's to force blood into your glans before each Stretch to help with grip.
2. I don't use lube, ever, for any PE.
3. A little bit of Turtling is fine IMO, which means a little bit of loss of size, for an hour or two. I always have that, and I've made gains.
4. I PE standing.
Watch your PI's. Loss of size, for more than a day is a negative PI. Means you're too intense.
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
- By MHL in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-22-2013, 03:21 PM
- By Atr0 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2012, 01:11 AM
- By hisgirl in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 13Last Post: 07-21-2012, 07:09 AM
- By MrMonroe in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:21 AM
- By rimlas in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2010, 12:58 AM