lots of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lots of questions

i know i can find them around the site, but really dont have the time to look. so here comes my questions. I am doing the jp90

1: when stretching, is there some things which will make the stretch easier?? (every time i stretch, my ok-grip slipps over the head. If i tighten the grip, i will destroy the blood-cirkulation and my penis will hurt.

2: which lubriciant is the best?? i am using baby oil with vitamin-e. I think i have heard from somewhere, that babyoil is bad, because it pulls the vitamins out from the inner penis, and to the skin. Is this right or am i crazy. cant remember where i have heard it. Sorry

3: is it normal that after a PE session, my member turtles a bit and get to normal flaccid within an hour or two. or is the turtling a bad sign??

4: what is the best position to do the excercises, sitting or standing?

The reason why i really want to know these things is because i think i am loosing size. i have done the jp90 for almost 2 monts now, and i cant figure out what i am doing wrong. look at my blog, if you want to see my sessions and what supplements i am taking.

thanks for reply
    NBPEL: 16 cm or 6.3" (22/4/2013) --- 16.5 cm ---- 17 cm ---- 17.5 cm --- 18 cm --- 18.5 cm --- 19 cm or 7.5"

MEG: 13 cm 5.1" (22/4/2013) --- 13.5 cm ---- 14 cm --- 14.5 cm ---- 15 cm or 5.9"

1. Practice makes perfect. Wash your hands before you stretch. Try baby powder to increase your grip. Do a few Jelqs/Heli's to force blood into your glans before each Stretch to help with grip.

2. I don't use lube, ever, for any PE.

3. A little bit of Turtling is fine IMO, which means a little bit of loss of size, for an hour or two. I always have that, and I've made gains.

4. I PE standing.

Watch your PI's. Loss of size, for more than a day is a negative PI. Means you're too intense.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
    X