Comparing UJ to regular jelqs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing UJ to regular jelqs

Regular jelqs are the standard jelqing exercise for girth gains, especially for beginners. Regular jelqing is a good overall girth exercise that hits your CC's and also your CS. However, it is very clear by looking at posted pictures on this site that many guys are not hitting their CS's nearly hard enough. There are pictures posted here of guys with nice girth and clamped, yet their CS doesn't even protrude out from their shaft. Guys are always posting about how to get a nice oval shaped shaft. If you look at a diagram of the penis, each CC is substantially larger by themselves than the CS, and there are two CC's to your one CS. I think guys feel that the secret to a lot of girth lies in hitting those larger CC's. Obviously that line of thought is correct for overall girth. The thing about your CS though is that if you have developed yours, it stands out visually in a way neither of your CC's can, and it gives your shaft that oval appearance that so many guys want. The nice thing about your CS is that because it is substantially smaller in size than your CC's, it takes less work to make it bigger, and you can "see" results much more quickly then when you work to enlarge your CC's.

While my initial reason for coming up with this exercise was because I didn't feel regular jelqing was as effective as it could be for overall girth gains, I later came to realize that this could be a great exercise for developing my CS. The key was not lying my fingers across my CS, but rather digging my fingertips into it, then jelqing up it. While this is great for my CS, it left a lot to be desired regarding what I was accomplishing with my CC's. That is why I later came up with the UV to compensate for it. I use UJ's mainly for my CS and the UV hits my CC's incredibly well. But the proof is in the pudding they say. If you have a large mirror that you can place on the floor do it. Turn around and do a few regular jelqs while watching from between your legs what is happening to your CS with the aide of the mirror. Not much. Now do a few UJ's. Your CS literally explodes in size. Since mine is now well developed, what I see in the mirror won't look like someone's whose is not as developed, but you will see a substantial difference. That difference is what sets the UJ apart from the regular jelq. You are working it so much more effectively that the difference is like night and day, or the Cleveland Indians to a real baseball team!!!! Now that is a big difference!!!
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 06-10-2013, 06:27 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Glad you brought this up rbi99

I've been reading about your UJ routine here lately, and decided to give it a try yesterday.
    I did these exercises in 3 sets - 50 v jelq's then 30 UJ's. After these I did my usual uli's and horse squeeze's.

I could tell my CS had a better work out than what regular jelq's have been giveing me.
    I'll keep doing them, and hopefully I'll get more enlargement of my CS.
    ericl
    Last edited by ericl; 06-10-2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X