Really want a thicker penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really want a thicker penis

My penis is around 7.3'' erect length but a measly 4.5'' erect girth and it's really bringing me down. I'd love to even get to the average girth or around 5.5'' girth but I don't know if this is achievable, would you guys say it is? I'm going to start a routine tomorrow and I guess I'll give progress updates.

Definitely yes!
    Read all about it here in the archives.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
      Definitely yes!
      Read all about it here in the archives.
      Oh that's great news, hopefully I'll get there - I find my girth to be pretty embarrassing and I'd love to be comfortable with it.

Comment

What are some good exercises to gain girth? I see quite a lot of success stories for length on here but rarely anyone who has gained girth

Comment

Originally posted by CrD92 View Post
          What are some good exercises to gain girth? I see quite a lot of success stories for length on here but rarely anyone who has gained girth
          Slow high erection Jelqs, Supra Slammers, Squeezes, the world is yours.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
            Slow high erection Jelqs, Supra Slammers, Squeezes, the world is yours.
            Great advice! Do not forget pumping. Supra slammers are advanced so be careful.
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

You may want to start with a beginners routine first, for at least 3 months, to condition your penis, and maybe gain some. Then try one of the girth specific exercises like a squeeze.

Don't do too much too soon so you don't injure yourself or stall your gains early on, slow and steady wins the game.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I've found that higher erection level jelq's (70%+) are good to me as a base exercise to build upon. In my second 6 months of PE I turned to a girth focus, which got me from 6" to about 6.2-6.3 (a few days were near 6.5 with GREAT EQ). Squeezes, Uli's, and clamping are other alternatives. (Clamping can be dangerous, read up on it). And pay attention to MrB8's post above! This is a turtle race, slow and steady increases will get you where you want to be.
                "Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity". -Horace Mann
                "A boy makes excuses, a man makes changes" -Anon

My Log <--Story and Measurements

Comment

Don't jelq at higher erection levels as a beginner.
                  Vulcan
                  7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                  5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
                  X