- 06-10-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
I've been doing PE for a couple of years now, had decent gains in the first year, but have slowed down in the second.
I am curious if you felt that your age vs your rest days affected your gains ?
Case in point, I'll be 45 in a month and have been trying to increase my workouts and reduce my rest days to see if I can break out of my rut. So far I have found that it's proven to have a negative effect on my gains, in fact I have lost some ground. Without going in to detail on my routine I am curious if others have had the same experience.
Do the younger guys have any issue with going 7 days on and no rest days ?
Is it purely a case by case scenario, or is age truly a relevant factor ?
How many rest days per week do you take and how old are you ?
How long have you been actively doing PE ?
What are your gains ?
Over what span of time ?
Chime in, I am curious.BPEL: 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5
MSEG:4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5
- By dereknyc in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2012, 11:33 AM
- By HighTides in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2012, 03:20 PM
- By amc in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:44 AM
- By closed056 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2011, 04:25 PM
- By Mr.Friend in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 08:37 PM