Grow penis with the power of the mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow penis with the power of the mind

So I know people have changed their bodies with their mind, myself included. Since the human mind/brain is the most powerful asset a person has it is very effective tool. I used to use start meditation/visualization to grow make my penis grow when I was younger, and I doubt it is coincidence that I just happen to have a 8.5" - 9" penis from genetics alone.

Anyone's opinions?

I think it is possible, you just have to believe it. Belief is huge in achieving anything. In many occasions in my life i have gotten results from something when i believed i would. And when i believed something wouldn't work, guess what, it didn't. Can you tell me, what visualizations you did to grow your penis? Just imagine it bigger and believe it will happen?
    Current
    BPEL=6.3(16cm)
    Goal
    BPEL=7.4 (19cm)

Comment

You used the key word, and it wasn't "mind" - "genetics". The mind can do a lot for a person, tell someone there is a God and suddenly his life has new meaning (even if God doesn't exist), give a sick person a placebo and tell him it is a new cure for his disease, and he very well might recover, until you tell him the truth and he has a relapse. However, I was thinking real hard the other day that I sure would like an 8" cock, thought real hard about it, then thought about it some more. Today I measured, I am not 8".
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by FuitJR View Post
        So I know people have changed their bodies with their mind, myself included. Since the human mind/brain is the most powerful asset a person has it is very effective tool. I used to use start meditation/visualization to grow make my penis grow when I was younger, and I doubt it is coincidence that I just happen to have a 8.5" - 9" penis from genetics alone.

Anyone's opinions?
        Well, you know the old "Glass half full or Glass half empty" saying. Well I certainly believe your point because if bad stress can do the damage it does to EQ as well as everything else in the world, then why can't the exact opposite be true? I'm mentioning the stress because for the past year, I've had nothing but stress in my life,,,,it's like being in a boat with a hole, all I do is spend time trying to bail the water out. My EQ has been terrible on average and I know my gains could be monumental. NOW, to get into a positive mindset would be wonderful,,,but I've spent so much time fighting my situation that I can't achieve a total positive outlook like I used to. I'm not giving up, because I know that one day my rescue ship is going to arrive,,,,,,I just don't know when. :-)
        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Sorry to be cynical, but you did ask for opinions.

I don't believe specific meditation/visualisation can change the body. I haven't done any research into the area and don't intend to because I can imagine it would be filled with anecdotes and waffle.

Imagining you getting a bigger penis, getting taller, having bigger muscles- I can't think of any scientific way these would work.

I believe any form of meditation or visualisation CAN have uses, but they are generalised ones. Sitting and thinking happy thoughts about having a better body for half an hour a day is a sure way to relax you, it can fill you with hope and make you sleep happy and have a better outlook on life; these general stress-relievers can lead to a stronger immune system and better health- in puberty this COULD lead to physical changes but they wouldn't be specific to what you wanted.

The placebo effect does the same thing- decreases stress.

Its a bit off topic but also a bit related, but modern research has shown that positive thinking is in no way related to surviving cancers- there was an even spread of survival rates between those who used positive thinking techniques and those who didn't.

Of course, if someone succeeds in changing their body or surviving an illness and used belief techniques, they'll attribute their success to their belief. But the fact of the matter is that we remember these cases so much more than either -those who used belief techniques and didn't succeed, or -those who didn't use belief techniques but still succeeded. Its human nature to want to support the idea we can do anything if we believe it.

Now I do agree visualisation can work in other areas, such as improving some phycial technique such as exercise or even PE exercises, or improving errection quality/curing ED, however I have no belief in the idea that thought alone can increase penis size. If anything, theres a third variable- reduced stress, and it is what causes changes.
          I'm back!

Comment

This method of visualization and mental focus does not work all the time. If you are an overly anxious person who holds a lot of skepticism or lack self-belief, this might not work. Also there is something called "hyperintention" which means that an individual will keep thinking about this idea but won't manifest. This is because he is trying to manifest it so much because he fears that it won't work if he doesn't put all his intention to it. Telling himself his the opposite and joke about it (reverse psychology) might be more effective, because his mind will take that joke and do the opposite (i.e. believe he has a big cock).

Comment

Deep thinking and positive thoughts are obviously good for the body and soul, but no way in hell will it make your penis grow longer or fatter. All this talk about positive thoughts is good, but the original post claimed his 8" penis came from thinking it that big. If I have great technique, know what really works for me, and I PE the perfect amount of times/reps - but have a negative attitude or at least an attitude of I don't think this will work; another dude who doesn't know jack shit but "thinks" he will have a 9x7 - who most likely will have the larger penis in the end assuming same starting size? My money is on the technique - every single time.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

If you don't believe you will gain, you will not gain.

As far as gaining from just thinking, doubtful.

Believe In Your Penis Gains
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                  I believe that in the case that not believing mostly equals not dedicating time nor practice enough. Those who don't believe in something are not likely to act on that thing.

But sometimes it is a matter of will; to persist even when one is strongly doubtful.

I was strongly doubtful even months after starting - not that PE didn't work, but I was doubtful that it would work on me - but after more than half a year, I would suddenly increase the length with 3/4 of an inch in a matter of two/three months.

All using my will to practice to find out first-handed whether it could work on me, and not emotionally (nor visually) really believing that I would increase.

Comment

I love a plateau, because when you bust through it, it's fucking awesome!

Comment

Posted this once before...
                      http://listverse.com/2013/05/21/10-a...d-over-matter/

By the way, 100th post!!! *Revs engine* *Smokes tires*
                      Mr. Stang
                      Last edited by Mr. Stang; 06-11-2013, 11:21 AM.
                      Pre-PE Stats: 4/1/2013
                      NBPEL: 4.75 in
                      EG: 4.25 in

Current Stats: 6/10/2013
                      BPEL: 6.0 in
                      NBPEL:5.5 in
                      EG: 4.5 in
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ngs-gains.html

Comment

I love a plateau, because when you bust through it, it's fucking awesome!
                        I haven't really thought of it, since I have had some complications and haven't gotten over my first plateau. But now that you mention it, I can really feel it in my heart how it would be like! I think it must feel better than when gaining for the first time.

Comment

I think therefore a I am a big dick.

Seriously however positive mental attitudes do work wonders.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                          Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I strongly disagree with this.

If two identical people put on extenders and went through the exact same amount of exercise to their penis, yet one believed strongly it would give them a much bigger penis and one had no belief whatsoever, how can you say only the believer will gain? Their body is going through the exact same changes and pressures. Having a strong belief towards a specific physical goal like penis adjustment will not create any specific neurochemical changes that would alter if the exercises worked.

Believing promotes consistancy and patience, but I don't think it can affect changes to the body it the way you suggest.
                            I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
                              Believing promotes consistancy and patience

Comment

Working...
                              X