Thread: Length then girth?
- 06-11-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
In passing I think I read Big O or other admin saying something like when you do jelq exercising (mainly a girth exercise) that it can take away from length exercises (hanging, stretching). Is this correct?
Is it best to work on length first, then girth after a couple years? Or is it best to work on both girth and length at the same time? Thanks,
- 06-11-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
It doesn't take away from length. Doing girth won't decrease length, and doing length won't decrease girth.
Its just mathmatical- If you have a bigger girth, theres more less pressure applied to each individual cell when stretching or hanging, therefore the girthier you are the more pressure you'll need to put on your penis for it to get longer. Hence many here would advise to get a good way towards your length goal before becoming girth focused in your routine.I'm back!
- By sophistabsolute in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2013, 11:41 AM
- By long in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 01-31-2013, 11:50 AM
- By mikeytt in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2012, 03:34 PM
- By JamesMonroe in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:59 AM
- By Brian98 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 10-27-2010, 09:23 AM