Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard is a 100% erection?

Hello again brothers!

I've always thought I've had a 100% erection. But recently I've been wondering if I have a 100 percent erection, would a kegel make any difference?
    Couse when I have my full erection, I can still do a kegel and it will go in a more higher and fuller angle. Don't know if you guys understand me, but I'm so tired after work and almost any sleep.

Oh, and when me and my GF are having sexy time, I always kegels. I think it's because my insecurity of not getting too hard. This makes me never cum. And yes, I can go on for 1 hour, and keep the kegel almost the whole time. Jep, when I writing it down, I can see it's bad.

Also I have hard to keep it up when I don't get any stimuli. When I go down and lick her, I'm flaccid in 10 seconds. This is a problem I want to get rid of. Maybe it's all because of my nervous kegeling? Any advice on how to still get hard, and how to keep it hard when I get no stimuli?

Thanks!
    PanBird
    Last edited by PanBird; 06-12-2013, 02:17 PM.
    “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Try Hardwear.

Comment

When you kegle you press the muscles together so ofc it's going to move.

You can't keep a penis hard without stimulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post

If you're highly Aroused you sure can.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

What you describe is exactly why I started PE. Besides my PE routine and kegels what I found helps with not losing erection after stimulation stops is edging and never touching your glans. Edging for me get my penis used to having a full 100% erection for long periods of time, I consciously relax sometimes to the point of doing RKs. What I found was that I can get stiff by kegeling but it's not really sustainable, if I relax and take a minute or two to get hard it's much fuller and stiffer, and lasts longer without the extra effort. By never touching your glans during edging and masturbation your level of sensitivity and stimulation when with a woman is incredible, you shouldn't have any problem maintaining an erection once this sensitivity returns (takes a couple months).
          Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
          "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
          "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Originally posted by Tim the toolman View Post
            Try Hardwear.
            Yeah I would use it for clamping maybe, but I'm not atleast now very into that.

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post

Well okay, why wouldn't it? I mean physiological stimulation. Every night I wake up with morning wood. I hope there isn't a hobbit rubbing my dick when I sleep...
            “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              If you're highly Aroused you sure can.
              Indeed, and that's what I'll aiming for!

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
              What you describe is exactly why I started PE. Besides my PE routine and kegels what I found helps with not losing erection after stimulation stops is edging and never touching your glans. Edging for me get my penis used to having a full 100% erection for long periods of time, I consciously relax sometimes to the point of doing RKs. What I found was that I can get stiff by kegeling but it's not really sustainable, if I relax and take a minute or two to get hard it's much fuller and stiffer, and lasts longer without the extra effort. By never touching your glans during edging and masturbation your level of sensitivity and stimulation when with a woman is incredible, you shouldn't have any problem maintaining an erection once this sensitivity returns (takes a couple months).
              Thank you TehDBare! That is exactly what it feels like! Will sure starting to do so! I can also get hard by just doing kegels for about 20 sec, but it ain't hard and it's hard to keep.

Woop thanks for your help brother!

Comment

How hard is a 100% erection? When it tears your jeans and can play tennis with Nadal.
                Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                  How hard is a 100% erection? When it tears your jeans and can play tennis with Nadal.
                  LOOL! Laughing my ass off!

That image I just got

Comment

Using my calculator, a 100% erection is 10% more than a 90%.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                      Using my calculator, a 100% erection is 10% more than a 90%.
                      Ahh you say so? Also you needed a calculator?

Maan, I'm trying to get some help here

Comment

Your Post topic was :

Honestly, if your erection was at 100%, then you could not make it any fuller, any harder.
                        Presuming you are doing a kegal to force hardness.

Now you put it in a cylinder w/vacuum, you might get a bit more. That would no longer be due to erection mechanics only.

You are the only person that can evaluate & judge your erection state; and it is going to be based upon your recollection, and physiological state now, and what you remember from a time in the past.

you might be able to measure how many towel lifts you could do, or how much you could lift.
                        Dangler
                        Senior Administrator
                        ☼ Wizard ☼
                        White Tiger Award 2015
                        Last edited by Dangler; 06-13-2013, 01:40 PM.
                        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                          Your Post topic was :

Honestly, if your erection was at 100%, then you could not make it any fuller, any harder.
                          Presuming you are doing a kegal to force hardness.

Now you put it in a cylinder w/vacuum, you might get a bit more. That would no longer be due to erection mechanics only.

You are the only person that can evaluate & judge your erection state; and it is going to be based upon your recollection, and physiological state now, and what you remember from a time in the past.

you might be able to measure how many towel lifts you could do, or how much you could lift.
                          Yeah, it's true.

I think I know now...

Thank you guys for your helps, thoughts and all your dedication to me.

Happy tugs!

Comment

...so hard you can tear down a brick house with it!
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

100% erection is so hard it,it feels like its squeezing you.
                              Current
                              Length
                              15/11/14
                              BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                              BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                              28/11/14
                              MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                              NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X