Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restarting PE after back injury

Hello guys.

I've started PEing 10 months ago and I was very enthusiastic about the whole thing because I saw my first gains very quickly (they were small but still important boost).

Anyway, in January I received an elbow kick to my back while playing a basketball with my friends. It was painful but nothing too scary. A week after, I've sneezed in my bathroom and after that I couldn't move. Literally.

So, long story short, I've been through hell. I've spent months struggling with muscle atrophy, fighting to walk normally again. I reduced all activities as much as possible, including PE.

I've finished all therapies two weeks ago (I'm feeling much better) and now I'm considering restarting my PE.
    Bad thing about all this thing: I've lost my gains, I'm where I've been 10 months ago.

So I have few questions.

Is it just weaker erection that makes me look smaller, or I've indeed lost my gains?
    Where should I restart my PE sessions? From the beginning or where I left off before the injury?

Anyone?

Comment

Wow, sorry that you had such a bad time there.
      I think you should go back to ground zero, day one, start at beginning. You'll get there.
      Best Wishes too !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I don't know what an elbow kick is, but I hope I never experience one. How hard did you sneeze!? Sorry to hear about all that, but now that you can move again you can get back to moving your penis!

I would start off slow, no need to risk injury on your wiener too!
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Wow, sorry that you had such a bad time there.
          I think you should go back to ground zero, day one, start at beginning. You'll get there.
          Best Wishes too !
          Thank you for kind words.
          Just like I thought. :/ I guess I'll get back to JP90.
          But knowing myself, it will be hard to stay motivated doing workouts all over again. Any tips on motivation?

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
          I don't know what an elbow kick is, but I hope I never experience one. How hard did you sneeze!? Sorry to hear about all that, but now that you can move again you can get back to moving your penis!

I would start off slow, no need to risk injury on your wiener too!
          My friend hit me with his elbow accidentally, while we were playing basketball. It was painful at first, but later it was no big deal.
          Sneeze was regular (it wasn't my worst explosion, lol), but somehow it triggered a problem with sciatic nerve. I don't know if it's been related to this injury or it was just unlucky coincidence. Doc said it could be, but he wasn't 100% sure either.
          I know a guy who had a sneeze induced hernia. Now I'm terrified when I feel tickling in my nose. Suppressing the sneeze doesn't sound so bad now.

Anyway, thank you for your advice. I will start over again. As I said to Dangler, motivation would be the hardest part.

And I wouldn't be worried about my wiener. Unlike me, he's one rough dude.

Comment

You play with your penis in a certain way and it makes it grow! What more motivation do you need? Exercises can be done in the shower, watching TV or whenever you have free time.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
              You play with your penis in a certain way and it makes it grow! What more motivation do you need? Exercises can be done in the shower, watching TV or whenever you have free time.
              Thank you! I will certainly have your advice on mind.

Comment

Working...
              X