erection size changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erection size changes

My erection length it can vary by as much as 3 quarters of an inch is this normal?
    It just seems that some days the blood is just someplace else and the funny part is I can kinda tell when its not gonna be great.It still gets hard but just not as long or full .Are there any diet tips to get the circulation flowing?
    It just seems to have a mind of its own and I have no idea what Im doing to effect my size.Very frustrating!!
    I think Ive hit my original goal and then it slips back sooo deflating to the spirit!

It is not normal, you sure you aren't measuring wrong?

Comment

I did some quick research and I found out that artificial sweeteners will constrict veins and I have been drinking alot of sugar free hot cocoa.I really believe it!Stay away from all the fake sweeteners both for your penis size and its also really bad for people with heart issues!Bad stuff indeed!

Comment

It's all about your level of excitement. In other words it's mental.
        Imagine yourself with your mate of 30 years and then visualize yourself with a young babe with the perfect body.
        You will certainly still enjoy the act with the former but the latter will undoubtedly get you much harder and therefore longer.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Ofc erect penis size matters, it depends if you are at a 100% erection or not. I mean if you measure you will most likely get different results compared to the first time and it will always be like that and the main reason to that is that it's impossible to measure it 100% accurate unless you go to a place where they measures it and gets it official.

Comment

Originally posted by purpleflame View Post
            My erection length it can vary by as much as 3 quarters of an inch is this normal?
            It just seems that some days the blood is just someplace else and the funny part is I can kinda tell when its not gonna be great.It still gets hard but just not as long or full .Are there any diet tips to get the circulation flowing?
            It just seems to have a mind of its own and I have no idea what Im doing to effect my size.Very frustrating!!
            I think Ive hit my original goal and then it slips back sooo deflating to the spirit!
            It depends on excitement level. Some of us notice stronger boners, which where longer and thicker with our gf's and wives, getting head or pussy. It was just a bigger cock when you look down on it.

It makes sense because libido and eq is somewhat dependant on excitement level.

Comment

Working...
            X