Clear All

• Kegel/reversere kegel

Is this a good kegel routine ?
    i do them 3 times a week

30 one second kegels
    12 five second kegels
    6 ten second kegels
    3 twenty second kegels

But when should i do reverse kegels? After my normal kegels?
    And how many?

The same.

Comment

I'm going to start doing your routine, but I have a question to clarify pegasus. Do you think we should alternate every set, or every rep? (eg. 1 one second kegel, 1 one second RK, repeat 29 more times) or (30 1 second kegels, 30 1 second RK's)?
      BPEL---EG-----Date
      6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
      6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
      7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
      Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by SeemsLegit View Post
        I'm going to start doing your routine, but I have a question to clarify pegasus. Do you think we should alternate every set, or every rep? (eg. 1 one second kegel, 1 one second RK, repeat 29 more times) or (30 1 second kegels, 30 1 second RK's)?
        There are arguments for both I know Pirate prefers each rep,however in the end it is personal choice.
        Remember to condition , so if you are doing the routine in post 1 do not suddenly double the volume by doing the same with rk overnight.
        Pegasus
        Administrator
        PE Gym Editor
        PEGym Hero
        Admin of the Month Mar 2015
        Last edited by Pegasus; 06-15-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

ek being regular kegels? And that seems like a good starting point, then increase gradually.
          BPEL---EG-----Date

Comment

Injury is possible with both kegel and rk if you are not conditioned enough. Some guys are very week and must start at a low volume.
            Thanks re typo.

Comment

What would you start at?
              BPEL---EG-----Date

Comment

Thar depends on your existing ability ,some can barely do a 1 sec hold.
                Start within your ability and work forward in a progressive manner.

Comment

1day on 1 day off? Or daily?
                  BPEL---EG-----Date

Comment

Again personal preference comes into it, but I do advise rest days. Can be 2 on 1 off or similar.

Comment

Hey, Pegasus. I need help with these questions. Please help if you can.
                      1. When you do a regular Kegel while erect are you doing them correctly if your penis raises up each rep?
                      2. I am a beginner so are doing these erect kegels putting to much stress on anything?
                      3. Which are better for curing premature ejaculation flaccid or erect kegels?
                      4. Since I am just starting out would it be best for me to start doing regular kegels and reverse kegels together so I won't overdo one without the other?

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

PS. I have added you as a friend, so is it possible for me to send you messages? If so, how? Also is there anyway to message you when you are actually online at the moment?

Comment

Working...
                      X