Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help On How/Where To Attach Hangar!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help On How/Where To Attach Hangar!!

This is the first post where I feel some level of urgency for an answer. I've been hanging for a couple weeks, and feels like a great exercise, but I am still using a weight+sock to hang and it tears the shit out of my skin (feels that way anyways) and yet still goes all the way down onto the beginning of my glans. How do you attach a hangar so it doesn't destroy your skin and doesn't just tug it's way to the tip? I've gotten some pretty bad stretch marks and idk how to make something to increase the surface area on my skin. Thought if more shaft was being held I'd get less gains, but apparently that isn't the case.

I can't buy a hangar as I live with my family and can't have it delivered. Advice needed please.
    BPEL---EG-----Date
    6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
    6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
    7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

I use ACE bandages and gauze with my traction machine... it helps a lot. But it also makes it so comfortable that I forget to take it off and let new blood in, which has its own problems.

Comment

Personally I don't think sock hanging is a good idea. Why not make a captn's wench for $15? I feel it's way better and healthier. You can make 3 with the materials and give two to your friends Seriously this is a great first hanger. I just bought bin starter though to up my advantage.. The Captn's Wench - Hanger, Manual Stretcher, ADS - Penis Enlargement Manual
      Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Both great ideas, definitely going to try at least one, thanks
        BPEL---EG-----Date
        6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
        6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
        7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
        Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

I like the wench.. took about 20 minutes to make..
          Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Working...
          X