i think i was made a guy by mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think i was made a guy by mistake

hey guys, its my first thread, i have a problem my measurements are 38-30-44, yes 44 my butt is so big and it annoys me so much and when i am in the locker room's shower with other guys they make fun of me because of it .
    and my second problem which made me thought that i was born a guy by mistake is my penis size, it is 2 inches soft and 3.5 inches when fully erected it is as thick as my thumb , i can't live like that, i am afraid to have have sex with any girl so that she could make fun of me, i need help guys what i can do ?

You could go to a doctor, I think that qualifies as a micropenis.

Unfortunately, pretty much any form of PE (manual or devices) is going to be either extremely difficult/impractical or impossible with a 2-3.5" penis.

You should also consider counseling of some sort, to help you get over your penis anxiety.
    My progress log

Comment

u mean like having a surgery, mate i think this is gonna be too harmful.
      so u really think that my gentials size is small, that i wouldn't be able to please a girl ?

Comment

Originally posted by leonardo7 View Post
        u mean like having a surgery, mate i think this is gonna be too harmful.
        so u really think that my gentials size is small, that i wouldn't be able to please a girl ?
        Surgery, andractim gel, possibly an extender (not sure if it's actually viable though). There are several options.

Yes, you are small, there's no denying that. It means that you'll have to learn how to be good with your tongue. You should go to your doctor and see what he proposes, if he doesn't propose anything you can come back here and try to start PE.
        My progress log

Comment

Hey Leonardo!

Welcome to the Gym.

You need to remeasure your Erect dick pushing the ruler snugly into your fat pad against the pubic bone. This will give you a bone pressed measurement (BPEL). You may actually be longer than you think. 3.5" is not really a micro penis; however, you should see a urologist because you may have suffered from secondary hypogonadism during puberty and testosterone treatments may help to increase your size a little.

Extenders have been shown to successfully increase the length of a below average penis. The x4 Labs extender offers a short penis cradle which can accommodate a 3.5" stretched penis.

However, https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ess-here.htmlj

You might also want to check out measurection.com, a support group for guys with average and below average penises. Also click on "Groups" at the top of the page. There is a Group for "Starting Small" with some good information.

Good luck and keep us up-dated.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

How old are you?
            01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
            03/04/13
            BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

i am 22 years old

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                Hey Leonardo!

Welcome to the Gym.

You need to remeasure your Erect dick pushing the ruler snugly into your fat pad against the pubic bone. This will give you a bone pressed measurement (BPEL). You may actually be longer than you think. 3.5" is not really a micro penis; however, you should see a urologist because you may have suffered from secondary hypogonadism during puberty and testosterone treatments may help to increase your size a little.

Extenders have been shown to successfully increase the length of a below average penis. The x4 Labs extender offers a short penis cradle which can accommodate a 3.5" stretched penis.

However, https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ess-here.htmlj

You might also want to check out measurection.com, a support group for guys with average and below average penises. Also click on "Groups" at the top of the page. There is a Group for "Starting Small" with some good information.

Good luck and keep us up-dated.
                thanks for ur advices mate, i will see what u told me about but what do u think about my hip/butt size that is i think considered above average for most of guys, is all that because i lack a hormone or something ?

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                  Surgery, andractim gel, possibly an extender (not sure if it's actually viable though). There are several options.

Yes, you are small, there's no denying that. It means that you'll have to learn how to be good with your tongue. You should go to your doctor and see what he proposes, if he doesn't propose anything you can come back here and try to start PE.
                  i will see what the doctor can offer me and tell u about it, thanks for ur help

Comment

Hmmmm wide hips, small penis... Do you have long limbs and gynecomastia, weak muscles and jaw angle?
                    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                    Current stats

Comment

Before you go thinking the sky is falling, you can still do PE. Skip the surgery, doctors, counselors, pills, T replacement and all that other crap. Try PE first before doing anything radical. You do not fall under the category of micropenis and there are guys who have started with your size and made some decent gains. Check out Bennett18's story over at Thunder's Place, he started at 3.75"BPEL and is six inches now.

http://www.*************.org/member-...-pictures.html
                      Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                      "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                      "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

you know that pic from ************* require account to view them?
                        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                        Current stats

Comment

My wife, before I met her, was dating a guy with a small penis just like yours. Oh, and by the way, my wife is smokin' hot. So don't think for one second you have to have a big dick to get hot women. My wife is the kind of girl that all the guys stop and stare at her when she walks in a room. Anway, she said her ex's dick was the size of her thumb. So there are others out there like you. Damn the Devil! My point is that she never left him because of the size of his penis. Women are not with men because of how many inches he is. If they were, DennyA would be the only guy getting laid out there. So try not to worry about shit that you cannot do anything about.

Also, every guy (regardless of size) wants a bigger cock. So you are normal. PE exercises will help, and over time your dick will get bigger. But just remember, regardless of size/shape, if a dick is attached to a great guy ... that's all he needs to meet women and have sex. So in addition to PE, take steps to be that great guy (ie: eat right, exercise, join clubs, make friends, stay positive, have fun, be energetic, and flatter/compliment everyone constantly.) Figure out how to do that, and you will be seen as confident, sexy, and the life of the party.

Good luck buddy, you found the right place for you.
                          draggin
                          Last edited by draggin; 06-19-2013, 12:03 PM.
                          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Great post if I could rep you on my phone I would. The world isn't over for you. There are options out there. If you decide to pe you have come to a place of great support an wisdom. We are here for you and keep us up to date. Good luck!
                            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                            The League Of PE Legends
                            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
                              Great post if I could rep you on my phone I would. The world isn't over for you. There are options out there. If you decide to pe you have come to a place of great support an wisdom. We are here for you and keep us up to date. Good luck!
                              The rep part was meant for draggin can't edit on phone....
                              12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                              6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                              4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                              The League Of PE Legends
                              2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X