- 06-20-2013 #11
I always had a bad turkey neck. I just figured all guys are like that. Then I started to regenerate my foreskin, and oh my God, my turkey neck is vanishing!!
- Join Date
- May 2013
Turns out a circumcised cock's skin is tight, and it is that tension that pulls and causes the turkey neck. Once I grew some foreskin, the skin of my shaft loosened considerably and that is what is making my turkey neck go away.
If you have a cut dick, you need to check out the TLC tugger on ebay. There are many benefits to regenerating. Enjoy.
thats basically what ron low said, from TLC extenders. he emailed me yesterday, with a wonderfully detailed email, describing how long to wear the extender and such, sharing with me a video of himself demonstrating how to groom down there. He doesnt have much turkey neck....at all....after foreskin restoration.
Grooming For Foreskin Restoration with Ron Low on Vimeo
peoples wishing to regenerate their foreskin should check out the TLC tugger. basically one guy and his wife running this business....making a foreskin tugger device.
basically two cones, wherein your shaft skin is sammiched and tugged on lightly all day. i have one, and i see it working already after only 1 week. however, it takes dedicated time...9 months to a year, for entire glans coverage. but its worth it. your glans returns to being shiny and soft
the turkey neck is caused by circumcision and the skin pulling up the shaft.
~may God damn whoever continues to circumcise or recommend circumcision~
Last edited by ots; 06-20-2013 at 06:47 PM.
- By Jay1983 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 03-05-2013, 09:00 AM
- By Sanok in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:14 PM
- By antonio5429 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 04-30-2010, 03:04 PM
- By Sloppy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:53 PM
- By Lucky22 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2008, 09:35 AM