F*****g Turkey Neck!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*****g Turkey Neck!!

Basically I have always had "Turkey Neck" naturally... I know it sucks !!! Anyway when PE'ing it tends to get in the way for example when jelqing I end pulling/stretching my scrotum which will probably make it worse. Is there anything I can do to prevent this??? Also it kinda bothers me cause it gives the appearance that my penis is smaller. Are there anything I can do to remove "turkey neck" or is the only option surgery ?? thanks

I wrap my balls or use a elastic cock ring around them to pull the skin from my shaft. Works for me
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
      I wrap my balls or use a elastic cock ring around them to pull the skin from my shaft. Works for me
      I used a small cock ring to wrap around my testicles. Works great!
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
        when you say wrap do you mean with like a bandage or something?

Comment

I jelq left hand-right hand, I have a huge turkey neck and droopy balls. I hold everything back with one hand, while I do the jelq with the next.
          Another tip: I sometimes fold the whole thing into my condom it makes my base swell up to 8" girth. The laydee likes it.
          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
          03/04/13
          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by Azz-94 View Post
            when you say wrap do you mean with like a bandage or something?
            Basically ya. I have used all sorts materials to wrap but I find a ring works best to wrap around balls. Just make sure you don't cut off circulation. The problem I had with wrapping was it tended to slip more then a rubber cock ring
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
            The League Of PE Legends
            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Azz-94 View Post
              Basically I have always had "Turkey Neck" naturally... I know it sucks !!! Anyway when PE'ing it tends to get in the way for example when jelqing I end pulling/stretching my scrotum which will probably make it worse. Is there anything I can do to prevent this??? Also it kinda bothers me cause it gives the appearance that my penis is smaller. Are there anything I can do to remove "turkey neck" or is the only option surgery ?? thanks
              I always had a bad turkey neck. I just figured all guys are like that. Then I started to regenerate my foreskin, and oh my God, my turkey neck is vanishing!!

Turns out a circumcised cock's skin is tight, and it is that tension that pulls and causes the turkey neck. Once I grew some foreskin, the skin of my shaft loosened considerably and that is what is making my turkey neck go away.

If you have a cut dick, you need to check out the TLC tugger on ebay. There are many benefits to regenerating. Enjoy.
              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Can you explain how you did it. What did you do to grow foreskin, what kinda exercises.
                03/04/13

Comment

Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
                  Can you explain how you did it. What did you do to grow foreskin, what kinda exercises.
                  Yeah, I admit I sound like a fucking weirdo when I mention foreskin regeneration. But is has restored sensitivity and function to my cock, so I love it.

Go to ebay. Type in "TLC tugger foreskin regeneration" and it will pop-up. It will show diagrams and have a good description too.

All I can say is that within 3-4 months the difference is remarkable. The entire process takes 1-3 years. But the tugger is easy, discreet (I wear it at work every day and no one knows), and comfortable.

Seriously, check it out.
                  "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Interesting. I see it. So you wear that thing around your leg too? I mean hey wth if it works .. nobody needs to know.. just dont go thru any TSA strapped like that I guess
                    03/04/13

Comment

I always had a bad turkey neck. I just figured all guys are like that. Then I started to regenerate my foreskin, and oh my God, my turkey neck is vanishing!!

Turns out a circumcised cock's skin is tight, and it is that tension that pulls and causes the turkey neck. Once I grew some foreskin, the skin of my shaft loosened considerably and that is what is making my turkey neck go away.

If you have a cut dick, you need to check out the TLC tugger on ebay. There are many benefits to regenerating. Enjoy.

thats basically what ron low said, from TLC extenders. he emailed me yesterday, with a wonderfully detailed email, describing how long to wear the extender and such, sharing with me a video of himself demonstrating how to groom down there. He doesnt have much turkey neck....at all....after foreskin restoration.
                      Grooming For Foreskin Restoration with Ron Low on Vimeo

peoples wishing to regenerate their foreskin should check out the TLC tugger. basically one guy and his wife running this business....making a foreskin tugger device.
                      basically two cones, wherein your shaft skin is sammiched and tugged on lightly all day. i have one, and i see it working already after only 1 week. however, it takes dedicated time...9 months to a year, for entire glans coverage. but its worth it. your glans returns to being shiny and soft

the turkey neck is caused by circumcision and the skin pulling up the shaft.

~may God damn whoever continues to circumcise or recommend circumcision~
                      Last edited by ots; 06-20-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X