Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Only the first 3 inches of the vagina have nerve endings' is a myth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Only the first 3 inches of the vagina have nerve endings' is a myth?

I often read on the internet that only the first two or three inches of the vagina have nerve endings, and that you don't need to go deeper to stimulate women. I wonder if this is a myth that is spread so that men don't feel insecure about their size? Also, that it hurts to hit the cervix is what you hear everywhere too. But it seems that the real truth is that women love deep penetration but this fact is hidden by sex therapists etc to stop men being insecure.
    Thoughts? Maybe one of the women users can comment (since they own a vagina ).

This is simply a case of men taking words out of context.

I have yet to see any claim from a reputable source that women have absolutely no nerve endings beyond 2-3 inches. The actuality is that the majority of nerve endings are in the first few inches - that doesn't mean that all sensation completely disappears at that point (unfortunately this is how most men take it when they read it).

I look at it like this... I have don't have a lot of direct feeling along the topside of my shaft, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't play a role during sexual encounters. My balls really have no direct sexual feeling, but having them played with can have a profound impact on my sexual experience.

Subtle variations of stimulation, regardless of how sensitive the area is, can have an impact on the "whole" sexual experience. That's what makes sex fun and interesting - we're all different and all those little variations combine to make a unique experience. My belief is that what you are referring to is just taken out of context.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

That's not true and it has never been a statement, the statement was that only the first 3" got a lot of nerves, the rest of it got nerves but less, still some girls like to get penetrated deep and thinks it feels awesome, it's also a correlation about the mindset, if she really likes it and really wants it when you go deep then she will feel more than if she wouldn't like it, either way the deeper you're going to more nerves you're hitting and the more nerves you're hitting the more pleasure is the girl going to get.

Comment

The more nerves you are hitting the better it will be for her.

Think of it this way, if a woman is loose it does not feel as good on the penis. Why not? Because the nerves are not stimulated.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Definitely a myth.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
          Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Yes, that is true. That is why length doesn't matter, but girth does!!

However, with that said, there are nerve endings around the cervix. So if you cock can stretch and massage her cervix she will love it. I give my wife cervical orgasms. Oooo, I'm getting worked-up thinking about it ... gotta go.
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

My experience is the absolute opposite, the sexually experienced women I've slept with all want deep penetration or they can't get off. The less experienced women I've been with don't care about deep so much

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                Yes, that is true. That is why length doesn't matter, but girth does!!

However, with that said, there are nerve endings around the cervix. So if you cock can stretch and massage her cervix she will love it. I give my wife cervical orgasms. Oooo, I'm getting worked-up thinking about it ... gotta go.
                Length matters, there are nerves all the way in there, you are able to reach more nerves if you are long oposed to short.

Comment

If you look at female websites, there are many people COMPLAINING about too deep of penetration with 7.5-9 inch cocks.

The worst cases that there is vaginal tearing back by the cervix, and they CANNOT FEEL it because there isn't a lot of nerves back there, so they can have serious complications from blood loss.

In my searching, it seems that deep vaginal pain is more common than not.

On boards like this, it appears that for the ones who like it, you have to wait for them to warm up to it, and the cervix moves out the way. This doesn't work with everyone, or else we wouldn't hear about all the complaints.

Comment

So we agree that bigger is better? Yea it is. Don't forget to lick it score you stick it. 😛
                    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

If you can go deeper then each thrust would have more dick scraping or hitting those nerves, so isn't length good for even the first 3 inches?
                      BPEL---EG-----Date
                      6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                      6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                      7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                      Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Mostly myth but there's a little truth to it. Vagina anatomy lesson:

Most of the nerve endings involved in sexual stimulation in a woman are in the clit. A lot of guys think the clit is just that little knobby tissue at the top of her pussy, but it actually extends about an inch or two internally at the top of the vagina.

It varies from woman to woman (as does everything), but the internal portion of vagina (the vulva, labia, pussy lips, whatever you want to call it) itself doesn't have that many nerve endings (there are a lot, just nowhere near as many as in the clit); the vast majority of all the stimulation a woman feels from sex comes from the pressure being placed on the various connections to the clitoris as the guy's penis (or a dildo, or fingers, etc) pumps in and out.

It's been long said that length has little to do a woman's feelings of pleasure, but it's girth that's most important. That is true. Why? Because it's that pushing and pulling on the tissue (vaginal wall) in and out that creates pleasurable feelings. The thicker the penis, the more pressure that's being placed on the vaginal walls, which in turn puts more pressure on the internal portion of the clit.

It's about pressure, not depth. The reason why most 'small' guys are good lovers is because their pubes add more pressure. The reason why she keeps saying "deeper, deeper" is because when you grind your pubes together, you're contacting the external portion of the clit. She's asking you to go deeper so you can grind on her clit more. Couple that with a girthy cock hitting it from the inside and you've hit a home run.

And sure, some women like it deep and a few get off on their cervix getting touched, not banged, but touched. Length is not as important as girth, although both can be a mighty tool (pun intended) in the right guy's hands.

So there is a little truth to the myth, but you have to understand the anatomy of the vagina to get the real scoop.
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

There is also the matter of the deep spots, which length is great for:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/418...le-orgasm.html

Worth noting, is some women find it harder to find these spots than others, and GTO's post is generally the bread n' butter rule of size and stimulation.
                          "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                          "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                            Mostly myth but there's a little truth to it. Vagina anatomy lesson:

Most of the nerve endings involved in sexual stimulation in a woman are in the clit. A lot of guys think the clit is just that little knobby tissue at the top of her pussy, but it actually extends about an inch or two internally at the top of the vagina.

It varies from woman to woman (as does everything), but the internal portion of vagina (the vulva, labia, pussy lips, whatever you want to call it) itself doesn't have that many nerve endings (there are a lot, just nowhere near as many as in the clit); the vast majority of all the stimulation a woman feels from sex comes from the pressure being placed on the various connections to the clitoris as the guy's penis (or a dildo, or fingers, etc) pumps in and out.

It's been long said that length has little to do a woman's feelings of pleasure, but it's girth that's most important. That is true. Why? Because it's that pushing and pulling on the tissue (vaginal wall) in and out that creates pleasurable feelings. The thicker the penis, the more pressure that's being placed on the vaginal walls, which in turn puts more pressure on the internal portion of the clit.

It's about pressure, not depth. The reason why most 'small' guys are good lovers is because their pubes add more pressure. The reason why she keeps saying "deeper, deeper" is because when you grind your pubes together, you're contacting the external portion of the clit. She's asking you to go deeper so you can grind on her clit more. Couple that with a girthy cock hitting it from the inside and you've hit a home run.

And sure, some women like it deep and a few get off on their cervix getting touched, not banged, but touched. Length is not as important as girth, although both can be a mighty tool (pun intended) in the right guy's hands.

So there is a little truth to the myth, but you have to understand the anatomy of the vagina to get the real scoop.
                            So extra length giving longer thrusts would allow a lot of sliding with pressure on the walls right? Like if your dick is stationary inside her, she wouldn't feel the nerves much, but when you pump in and out wouldn't more length still be beneficial to that 1-2" deep of clit? Also, when giving oral to a woman, would that mean if you put your tongue inside you should keep it on the upper part by her clit?
                            BPEL---EG-----Date
                            6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                            6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                            7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                            Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

I love men talking about vagina!!!!!! Lot of men dont have any idea about and if I invite them to play with it openly some get shy or too delicate.Some others know I admit it.Vaginas are diferent as cocks are you can not mesure how many inches inside, I dont know how to say i English, but pussy fits and adapt to the cock.I make two groups the ones dont need penetration, just clit,and the ones needing penetration as I do.Sometimes having sex between women we use fingers to penetrate or more things, most men thing between girls only clit and licking and is not true.
                              Vaginas are like cocks, some have big,some have small,I have very meatty and I love deep penetration, and I feel it when is inside and get my cum from the very deep.But is true is very good when the cock goes in and out like a fucking maschine then the first part of the pussy make me cum, the lips etc..........I like to invite some lovers to explore my pussy, spreadig legs up and opening each side with my hands, when fingering me,I have first orgasm with 3 fingers,but I am very easy to orgasm,I cum many times and very quick.
                              Small cocks are plesure too, but not so noticiable as big ones,I like to feel,thats why Im not affraid of big ones.The circunference is important too,to have thick is better as without condom is better as wearing condom.
                              My gyno used to test with his fingers when I was a teen, and I cumed the first time,he showed me how to loose the fears.
                              He did all he wanted with my pussy, and I saw the pieces they use for the small vaginas,are like dildoes diferent sizes and the girl have to try with them until reach a normal pussy size.There are some others with electic contractions to use when pussy is too floppy, or after being mother.I have had a lot of orgasm sharing the room with other women different ages having those treatments.In my opinion, try to discover how is every vagina as I do with everycock, every man has different.
                              But the most important is that you keep on working to be bigger, I love that

Comment

Working...
                              X