Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ashton kutcher to have a small penis?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashton kutcher to have a small penis?!?!?!

pre
    jcwhs7
    Last edited by jcwhs7; 07-26-2015, 10:32 PM.

This is just tabloid fodder, no way to no if it is true, she could be saying it to be a bitch, a joker or being honest ut we can never tell. What if he said she was full of shit and he was packing, who would you believe?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      This is just tabloid fodder, no way to no if it is true, she could be saying it to be a bitch, a joker or being honest ut we can never tell. What if he said she was full of shit and he was packing, who would you believe?

well actually brittany murphy had commented on that guys size. its in some youtube video. im guessing....its true?

Comment

Tabloid and supposed EX talks, so I would take that with a grain of salt.
        ​Mrs. L4M
        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by jcwhs7 View Post
          well actually brittany murphy had commented on that guys size. its in some youtube video. im guessing....its true?
          what is the name of the youtube video ?
          Main Goal
          BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
          BPEL 8
          EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
          EG 8 lol JK

Comment

Well even if he is, I m sure he don't care. It won't stop him from getting girls, groupies don't care.
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Or she could've said nothing and the tabloid is making comments to get attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Girth5 View Post
                what is the name of the youtube video ?
                here is the link to where i saw the video, sorry, it wasn't youtube.

Forbez DVD Video: Brittany Murphy Said Ashton Kutcher Had A Little Pee Pee LOL

Comment

i know. being a celebrity im sure the girls won't really care, but still....that is such a lowblow. it sucks because its gone public, soooo .....everyone knows.....kinda weird

Comment

This is simply fodder conjured by someone with low self esteem. If you buy into it, you're the same. Ashton Kutcher has made a success of his life and he's good looking to boot--which is where the jealousy derives from. The only way we plebeians can one up him is by saying he's got a small dick. Who really cares? If you do, you're a sad and broken soul and you need mental help.
                    Starting: 4/2/2013
                    BPEL: 7.5"
                    MEG: 5.25"
                    BEG: 6"
                    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
                    BPEL: 8.25"
                    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
                    BEG: 6" (-.25")
                    BPFSL: 8.75"
                    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

I don't care I came here to make my dick bigger.
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Since when do we care so much about other's dicks?
                        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

My view is that if she actually said it I have lost respect for her ;I don't care if she was a joker a bitch or honest. If he brought it on I have less respect for them both.

Comment

Yeah, but he's got a giant bank account and that trumps having alittle dick...
                            Started: 7 x 5
                            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by jcwhs7 View Post
                              here is the link to where i saw the video, sorry, it wasn't youtube.

Forbez DVD Video: Brittany Murphy Said Ashton Kutcher Had A Little Pee Pee LOL
                              See what happens when you say things that aren't nice. You end up dead! All kidding aside,,,,We, the members of the PE Gym, as well as other individuals, are very "in-tune" with our genital size and condition,,,,even our sexuality. Not everyone in the world shares the same enthusiasm. I'm sure Ashton's bank account makes up for his "alledged" under-endowment. As for me, I can just about remember before I started PE back in about 2010. My dick worked and I guess that was good! I will say that my EQ was much better then as it is now....I was hard as rock all day.....but smaller of course. I looked forward to sex and enjoyed anything that got me up and got me off. Of course I see things totally different now. Gee, I don't even know if I'm happier,,,,,,but I do know that I'm not "unhappy" I've got a bigger better unit!!
                              Isn't it funny how the grass always seems greener on the other side?? :-)
                              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Working...
                              X