Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me, or are the Jelqing Videos on the PEGym guide way misleading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me, or are the Jelqing Videos on the PEGym guide way misleading?

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/jelq-video-jelqing-video-jelquing

Correct me if I'm wrong, for I am only a noob... but don't the jelqing videos on the PEGym main site (on the jelqing page above) provide a terrible example of how a beginner should jelq (and I imagine that 90% of the people viewing the videos would be beginners)?

The strokes are incredibly fast, and the erection level and intensity are both very high, high enough for a disclaimer that reads "Notice in the jelq video that the model has a high erection level and really forces the blood up the penis. Both of these methods are great for increasing the intensity of the jelq, but should be avoided by beginners."

Not trying to make any harsh accusations here, just a new PE'er trying to be aware and curious of everything he is viewing/reading.

Its way misleading, on the video they don't even start from the absolute base.

Comment

Yes, this has been pointed out before. The jelqing video here is a terrible example of how to do it correctly
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I sent them a video of myself jelqing to replace the existing one, but they told me they couldn't actually see my penis, it was too small. Oh well.
        Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Thank you guys for the responses, I'm glad I'm not crazy!

Comment

Is there a better place to see the correct way?

Comment

Unfortunately there isn't, Dreaming Big. However, the explanations surrounding jelqing are thorough enough. It's a simple concept and doesn't necessarily require a visual aid. If you have any questions, ask, we're here to help.
              Starting: 4/2/2013
              BPEL: 7.5"
              MEG: 5.25"
              BEG: 6"
              BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
              BPEL: 8.25"
              MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
              BEG: 6" (-.25")
              BPFSL: 8.75"
              NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

I agree with you to a point. The guy in the video is packing a tree trunk though. It's a little bit different method being "average". Wouldn't you say?

Comment

Working...
                X