My penis blows up like a balloon when I squeeze it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My penis blows up like a balloon when I squeeze it

I would consider this a very good PI(physiological indicator) of growth. I have never seen it expand so much simply from squeezing. I squeeze at the base with a semi and the top gets longer by like 1/2-1" and the head expands a great deal. Can't wait to measure in about a week!
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
    I would consider this a very good PI(physiological indicator) of growth. I have never seen it expand so much simply from squeezing. I squeeze at the base with a semi and the top gets longer by like 1/2-1" and the head expands a great deal. Can't wait to measure in about a week!
    This is a main part of my program and one of the reasons my head has gotten so big (pics)...it's awesome!
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I can fit 4 quarters on my glans but yours still looks bigger . I think yours has more depth.

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
        This is a main part of my program and one of the reasons my head has gotten so big (pics)...it's awesome!
        I do two hand squeezes and when I grab with the first one my length grows about 1/2 inch. The second hand makes it grow another 1/4. It gets longer doing this then when in my tube pumping. Weird stuff. It proves that my smooth muscle needs to catch up to my tunica I believe.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

When I do things like this, my mid-shaft girth expands to 6" exactly and my base girth expands to a little over 6.5". GrowingMine, according to the TGC Theory, my smooth muscle is a limiting factor. My stretched flaccid is 8.6" and my erect length is 8.1". I switched to girth-centric workouts for a little over 2 weeks and only saw a .2" expansion in girth, but no length gain. Do you think that this evidence also shows the same thing for me, that my smooth muscle needs to catch up to my tunica?

Anyone else have any thoughts?
          Starting: 4/2/2013
          BPEL: 7.5"
          MEG: 5.25"
          BEG: 6"
          BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
          BPEL: 8.25"
          MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
          BEG: 6" (-.25")
          BPFSL: 8.75"
          NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Yes, I also think of it as the tunica being loose and ready to be filled with smooth muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by frisson View Post
              When I do things like this, my mid-shaft girth expands to 6" exactly and my base girth expands to a little over 6.5". GrowingMine, according to the TGC Theory, my smooth muscle is a limiting factor. My stretched flaccid is 8.6" and my erect length is 8.1". I switched to girth-centric workouts for a little over 2 weeks and only saw a .2" expansion in girth, but no length gain. Do you think that this evidence also shows the same thing for me, that my smooth muscle needs to catch up to my tunica?

Anyone else have any thoughts?
              The information is inconclusive because it depends how you are working your smooth muscle. If you are working on girth and only stretching your smooth muscle out then it will grow out. If you stretch your smooth muscle up and not out it should fill upwards.

This explains why pumpers who pack their cylinders experience length gains and not girth gains. This technique limits which way the smooth muscle can grow.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

btw. If someone were to squeeze the base of there penis and grasp under the glans and squeeze the two together this would obviously work girth. I believe that a method like this has the potential to reduce BPEL.

Has anyone experienced this?
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
                The information is inconclusive because it depends how you are working your smooth muscle. If you are working on girth and only stretching your smooth muscle out then it will grow out. If you stretch your smooth muscle up and not out it should fill upwards.

This explains why pumpers who pack their cylinders experience length gains and not girth gains. This technique limits which way the smooth muscle can grow.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

btw. If someone were to squeeze the base of there penis and grasp under the glans and squeeze the two together this would obviously work girth. I believe that a method like this has the potential to reduce BPEL.

Has anyone experienced this?
                It's called a horse squeeze. Great for advanced work. I use it to loosen the tunica before pumping. On the third set I usually switch to compressor. Wow.
                namsokiek
                Banned
                Last edited by namsokiek; 06-23-2013, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                  I can fit 4 quarters on my glans but yours still looks bigger . I think yours has more depth.
                  Wow 4? And the quarters don't overlap? Depth i don't know, the measurement around my corona is 6 inches.
                  Started: 7 x 5
                  Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                  Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I'm lucky if I can get a 0.125 inch expansion. *sigh*
                    Starting STATS(10/19/2012)
                    6-6.25 BPEL
                    4.5 MEG

Current STATS(4/2/2017)
                    7.25 BPEL
                    4.875 MEG

Comment

GrowingMine. Packing the pump idea is fascinating. It had never even occurred to me. I'm a manual-type guy, though; are there any manual girth exercises that target length instead of width?

Over the course of about three weeks I gained .2" in girth but my length didn't suffer. I'm only interested in length at the moment and I wonder if I could aim the girth gain forward (length) instead of outward (width) for now. Any ideas?
                      Starting: 4/2/2013
                      BPEL: 7.5"
                      MEG: 5.25"
                      BEG: 6"
                      BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
                      BPEL: 8.25"
                      MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
                      BEG: 6" (-.25")
                      BPFSL: 8.75"
                      NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log