Partial ejaculation or dry orgasm while EDGING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partial ejaculation or dry orgasm while EDGING

Ok I have recently adopted a policy with myself where I can't orgasm unless I am with a woman WHICH MEANS no self pleasure.... It's tough but it's working and I've noticed my normally high energy levels have gone up another notch. My question is that while edging sometimes I just lose a little control and will have a small amount of cum seep out or if I really lose control of my breathing for a couple seconds and get caught in the moment I will have a dry orgasm because I kegel so hard. My question is if these 2 things have the same effect as a normal wet orgasm on PE? So can I do a session after something like this happens or will it still affect my gains negatively?
    JUST DOING IT.

No it won't
    Current
    Length
    15/11/14
    BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
    BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
    28/11/14
    MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
    NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

If you're able to perform a dry orgasm, why in the hell would you "save your pleasure for her." Not every guy can dry orgasm. Don't let that genetic gift go to waste, pal.
      Starting: 4/2/2013
      BPEL: 7.5"
      MEG: 5.25"
      BEG: 6"
      BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
      BPEL: 8.25"
      MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
      BEG: 6" (-.25")
      BPFSL: 8.75"
      NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Well I have sex almost everyday anyways and I just always thought that a dry orgasm was basically you busting a nut and it having all the same effects as a wet orgasm just without the mess. BTW it's no genetic gift, I didn't used to be able to do it but now I have the ability since I have learned about PE and mastering control.
        JUST DOING IT.

Comment

No recovery period to dry orgasm.

Comment

I think that depends, i have been able to dry orgasm for a while, and although the recovery period is much less, i still feel that I need to recover after a dry orgasm. I usually lose wood as i would in a normal orgasm, its just that those little swimmers haven't been released :P
            BPEL 6.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.8 MEG 4.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.6

Comment

Working...
            X