Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big gains at the base

Hi all
    i have not wrote for a while due to no internet but now i have it back , i was doing jon pops beginner routine for months and had good beginner gains in length but hardly no girth gains then i started my own routine and weekly workout and got great girth gains at the base,here it is.

Monday

By the way i never warm up or down,i seem to benifit more from this but dont advise it to beginners.

ulis,six sets of one min ulis with two mins dry jelq in between sets,10 mins stretching as mentioned in tuesdays workout, the reason why i do stretching last after ulis and o bends is cos i can keep a better erection whilst performing them, i also do random keegals throughout the day , whilst i uli i masturbate and keegal as well to keep my unit rock hard,maybe its a new excercise, ill call it the jerkeeguli .
    (it probably isnt a new excercise but if it is put me in the pe hall of fame lol.)

Tuesday

10 mins basic stretching in all directions,rotary stretch's and helicoptor shakes.
    5 mins slow semi erect wet jelqing.
    5 mins wet v jelq, random keegals throughout the day.

Wednesday

Two sets of o bends , basic stretching and random keegals throughout the day.

Thursday

Same as Tuesday.

Friday

Same as Monday

Saturday and Sunday

Beautiful rest days,no pe what so ever , maybe some random keegals , i love randomness.

Summery.

This new routine has seen me gain slowly in length but quick in girth at the base and its girth im aiming for, when i started in December i was just under five inch's girth mid shaft and slightly less at the base , maybe about four and a half inch's , it was definatly a fair bit thinner, i hated this as it made my unit look odd , now i am 5.3 inch's midshaft but just under six inch's at the base and ive only been doing this new routine for one month , ive saw the base girth gains from this new routine sky rocket,my unit is over six inch's base girth when i edge ,i think ill achive 6 inch's base girth to stay within the next month , not bad for 9 months pe in total,my unit feels full and thick and the random erections are ace , just thought id share this with all you fellow pe brothers , i wonder if someone could explain to me why im getting the girth mainly at the base , any tips for getting it to go all over my unit , maybe gains are slower midshaft , someone enlighten me please , ok cheers , be free to test out my routine and see if it works , caution beginners dont try this yet , wait at least 6 months before attemting this, speak to you all soon cheerio.

So why don't you like warm ups?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Its not that i dont like warm ups, i just get bored of stood at the sink as i have to do them descreetly cos i work nights and have to do pe in the day where everyones out and about ,but i gave myself an experiment of no warm ups for a month and i saw greater gains so i stuck by this method and ive had no injurys from this,its all about finding what works for the individual i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by dazz81 View Post
        Its not that i dont like warm ups, i just get bored of stood at the sink as i have to do them descreetly cos i work nights and have to do pe in the day where everyones out and about ,but i gave myself an experiment of no warm ups for a month and i saw greater gains so i stuck by this method and ive had no injurys from this,its all about finding what works for the individual i suppose.
        You must be doing something to relax the penis. Or it, what your doing would not work. But what your doing seems to be working.

I find that bed fowfers or fowfers are a good substitute for wam ups. Do you do fowfers in your routine?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Ive never tried them but i think il give them a go , i just usually pe upon wakening , my penis is usually semi erect or fully erect at this point and i believe in going411by7's method in only doing pe when your unit is flushed and hanging like a mule , can you explain to me why the main girth gains are at the base , is it harder to gain girth further up the shaft.

Comment

Ive never tried them but i think il give them a go , i just usually pe upon wakening , my penis is usually semi erect or fully erect at this point and i believe in going411by7's method in only doing pe when your unit is flushed and hanging like a mule , can you explain to me why the main girth gains are at the base , is it harder to gain girth further up the shaft.

Your blankets serve as a warmup it does quite well to spoften the flaccid. Sometime mine gets up to 7" from laying under the covers. I agree 100% with 11.

I think this is where girth gains start then eventually he entire shaft will thicken up in time.

Comment

Oh cool cant wait for the girth to get further up , cheers for replying king pole , i must go to bed now as its half four in the morning in britain,im used to working nights so on my days off i cant go to bed till late , cheers kingpole , goodnight.

Comment

I work late into the evening often not getting to bed tell 2:30AM. But i try to get up at 11AM.

Comment

I got a feeling your bulbospongiosus is swollen from lack of Heating up (warming) and as long as you work it and not give it rest it'll stay swollen and eventually pain will set in. Hate to say it but I had the same thing happen from over working it (I was aiming for my inner penis) and I gained about 3/4-1" at the base but it wasn't girth gains it was swelling muscle. This is more muscle that we have on our units that doctors won't admit to. You might try jelging some fluid upward, though thats what caused my pain.
                  Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I think it is actually a gain though because its been like it for three weeks now and ive put on .03 girth in the middle as well,and my erections are really strong and i get them a lot more often , i used to warm up all the time but not in the past month,i have been doing pe for 9 months so my unit is well trained , a lot of people skip the warm up in the advanced stage and it does them no harm im not advising this im just saying what ive heard and done, plus when i edge i get another .02 girth at the base , anyhow i hear you out and ill keep a close eye on what happens , if it is damage ill go back to warm ups.

I do sort of warm up though because i do pe after 8 hours under a quilt and when i start pe my unit is really warm and hung.

Comment

Plus im not over training my unit , i stay within the boundrys of what my penis responds to , we work together as a team , if he dont like an excercise , he will tell me by shrivelling up and going hard , he hasnt done that for months , well only when its cold or when i do cardio or go swimming , this is normal for me as its done it all my life.

Comment

Oh and i forgot to add that before i started my new routine i took a two week brek , could this of had something to do with the gains ?

Comment

Plus im not over training my unit , i stay within the boundrys of what my penis responds to , we work together as a team , if he dont like an excercise , he will tell me by shrivelling up and going hard , he hasnt done that for months , well only when its cold or when i do cardio or go swimming , this is normal for me as its done it all my life.

Thats awesome man. I hope its all gains. I did show some gain still after swelling subsided on BBS. Just be careful and keep growing!!
                          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

So you do the o bends only on Wednesday? One minute ulis sound intense by the way. Whew. Six times? There are bound to be gains.

Oh and btw, since you do your pe upon waking, your unit must be quite warm. 8 hours under the sheets so I wouldn't exactly say you do them without warm up.

Continued luck, and thanks for sharing!

Lol @ the above post.
                            Zulu
                            Last edited by Zulu; 08-27-2009, 11:34 AM.
                            Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
                            Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

Thanks for replying guys,i havent been able to pe for a week because i was at my girlfriends mums in sunderland for the week on holiday and it was too risky performing them.

I was a bit panicky that my girth gains would be gone betime i get back , but to my suprise i measured and it was exactly the same,now i know it was a true girth gain and not swelling cos it would of healed by now and gone back to the norm , and i also reckon ive sucessfully cemented the gain , because its still there , wahoo.

Comment

Working...
                              X