No announcement yet.

Stretched gains, will erect gains come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretched gains, will erect gains come?

Ive been on a stretch only routine for over a week now and ive seen some good gains when I measure stretched out around 6.25 but when I measure erect length im barely over 6"
    Before i started my stretch routine I measured barely 6" both erect and stretched.
    So now the question is will I eventually get those erect gains or will the stretching only increase my flaccid length?
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Yes, typically for many stretched will be a little larger then erect. There is a thread and a theory on here somewhere about what it means if your stretched is larger then erect and also if they are about one and the same. Hopefully someone chimes in on this....But keep up the hard work...Good luck!
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
      Yes, typically for many stretched will be a little larger then erect. There is a thread and a theory on here somewhere about what it means if your stretched is larger then erect and also if they are about one and the same. Hopefully someone chimes in on this....But keep up the hard work...Good luck!
      It is the TGC theory and as I do more PE it is proving to be correct.
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
        It is the TGC theory and as I do more PE it is proving to be correct.
        Thank you DD... I couldn't remember the theory
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html
          Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Wow shits crazy and it makes me confident about my PE now instead of aimless exercises I can specifically target areas at the appropriate timing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4herpleasure View Post
                Wow shits crazy and it makes me confident about my PE now instead of aimless exercises I can specifically target areas at the appropriate timing.
                Agreed... I have seen TGC reffered to a few times, but I have both symptoms that would indicate a more smooth muscle focus is what I need. BPFSL is .6" bigger than BPEL, and EQ is at best 7 to 8...

Comment

Working...
                X