Why does no one know about PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does no one know about PE?

I like to read as much as I can about PE so I can have success. I was skimming google and found this article: The Doctors TV Show - Penis Size. Seriously? It's like the "scientific" community completely ignores PE.

I quote, "Despite what you may hear or read, no special exercises, supplements or diets will speed up the development process or change the size."

We all know its good for you but I find articles just like this everyday.

I think if more people knew the world would be better.

So why is this?

It's tough talking about dicks on tv. Besides as long as your dick is healthy no one in medicine cares. Why should they? They treat the sick.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

agree with above. i was worried about my penis size and asked my doctor about it....and basically they go "well, can you penetrate the vagina? if yes, you are ok". they could maybe help you if your arm is off and youre dying, but usually they have a very small segment of problems which they may think needs to be fixed

along with above....doctors go to school to learn what is considered "standard medical practices".
      So they usually practice what is in the medical books and proven, and disregard whatever else may be homeopathic or may work because they simply have not heard of it and cannot take the risk themselves to recommend it.

They arent going to tell you to start pulling on your wiener, because jelqing is not without risks. much like how doctors refuse to recommend natural supplements for certain ailements, which are effective. just not what theyve been taught...and its not their problem. they do their job...and thats it.

so youre a medical student. you study books which have that basic medical knowledge, you grow up as a doctor and you have a family, and you need to keep your job. So you dont explicitly go recommending unproven methods. because what if it backfired, and someone got angry at you because you gave them bad information?

Comment

Agree with CUSP82. And I wouldn't really say that nobody knows about PE, lets see this in perspective. 1.2 billion people in the world got a computer and access to the internet (just an example). 1.2 million people have read the JP90.. Meaning that 1 in 1000 have heard about PE. Doesn't mean they sticked to it and that they became PEers or anything like that. So next time you walk past 1000 people in a city or something like that you'll know that 1 of them have read the JP90, probably depending on the average age of the people you walked past.

Comment

If you're looking for "Official" recognition of PE, these links might be worth looking at:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...cal-books.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/395...largement.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/451...ion-study.html

An opinion piece: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...-pe-forum.html

A post on member submitted proof of gains: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/3569-penis-enlargement-proof-pics.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-denial-q.html
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 06-25-2013, 08:56 PM.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            It's tough talking about dicks on tv. Besides as long as your dick is healthy no one in medicine cares. Why should they? They treat the sick.
            Penises and penis enlargement are still (to many) a taboo subject. It's something that few men will talk about subjectively in a face-to-face situation. In a related vein, one subject even less talked about (subjectively), and often even more poorly handled overall is impotence. This is due to most instances being caused and/or contributed to by non-organic means (i.e.- psychological ED).

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

It's because we're a puritannical society. How dare you speak of male genitalia!
              Starting: 4/2/2013
              BPEL: 7.5"
              MEG: 5.25"
              BEG: 6"
              BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
              BPEL: 8.25"
              MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
              BEG: 6" (-.25")
              BPFSL: 8.75"
              NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                Agree with CUSP82. And I wouldn't really say that nobody knows about PE, lets see this in perspective. 1.2 billion people in the world got a computer and access to the internet (just an example). 1.2 million people have read the JP90.. Meaning that 1 in 1000 have heard about PE. Doesn't mean they sticked to it and that they became PEers or anything like that. So next time you walk past 1000 people in a city or something like that you'll know that 1 of them have read the JP90, probably depending on the average age of the people you walked past.
                PE might seem invisible, but it's gotten much more popular (at least on the net) in the past 15 years. What used to be a community of a few dozen serious guys talking theories and comparing routines has blossomed into its own- where the process of enlargement ties in with stamina and health, improvements in self-esteem, and many other positive endeavors.

Comment

Who cares, we know about it.
                  Started: 7 x 5
                  Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                  Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Some really good points I hadn't considered. At this rate PE will probably continue to turn into something much bigger than it is already.

Comment

Interestingly enough, here's the following from Wikipedia's description of the Kegel exercise (section below bolded for emphasis):

"...Exercises are usually done to reduce urinary incontinence,[3] reduce urinary incontinence after childbirth,[4] and reduce premature ejaculatory occurrences in men,[5] as well as to increase the size and intensity of erections.[6]"

Comment

How many people you think go around telling their neighbors about how the made their penis bigger? Let me tell you something, they are all in jail or the looney bin.

I've considered telling a couple of close friends to see if they can achieve the same results, but we don't talk about our penises in general.
                        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                        CI:1.5 -2.5
                        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Doctors, surgeons and the rest of the medical community don't want the word out. They will go out of buisness. A cured patient is a loss of income. They don't want cures or any permanent treatment. They prefer life long treatment with pharmacutical pills and no cures. Many people have treated and cured themselves of many conditons with alternative treatments. Natural PE works.
                          START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                          NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                          GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

i agree miami-cock
                            there is no money in free knowledge sourced from free website's they will naturaly push their own idea's onto those that dont know any better.
                            and this come's from a member in the uk, where we have free health care all the time
                            the uk doctors im sure would say that PE will not work
                            ask my cock and it will tell you the truth about PE, no doubt with a large smile and a wink lol
                            start 3/2013
                            bpel 5 3/4"
                            mseg 4 3/4"

current 6/2013
                            bpel 7"
                            mseg 5"

Comment

It takes work and people are lazy so even if people did know they probably would not do it.
                              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                              X