- 06-26-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
I have noticed that when I jelq, as the slow jelq is moving up the shaft, More blood is being forced up the right side, I kind of see a bulge/bubble going up the right side in front of my grip, and none really on the left side. When I am done with PE the right side of my shaft looks a little more enlarge/engorged.
Not sure if its related, but i also have a slight upward left curve.
I have absolutely no pain or any negative PI's associated with this...
- 06-27-2013 #2
Focus on the left side to make it do the same thing.BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- By workaholics in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2013, 12:21 AM
- By rov in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2013, 03:32 PM
- By Redmeansgo82 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-06-2011, 04:46 PM
- By tablecloth in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2010, 02:14 PM
- By Fluxo in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2010, 04:35 PM