beginner needs help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner needs help :)

well i'm new in this forum and first of all i want you to pardon me for my bad english but i'm from greece so it is not my mother language.i have read many posts about success stories and saw all the exercises (beginners and advanced) and i want some help about making my own safe jelqing routine.i will not have any dangerous and difficult exercises because i have rea too much about venous leakage and i'm terrified.my goal is to gain 1.5 inches in length to reach the 8 inches and 0.75 inches in girth to reach the 7 inches.i do not care about how much time is going to take but i want to be as safe as possible (so obviously exercises from the beginners routine).so every helpful advice about jelqing routine is welcome and thank you all in advance .

You are already 6.25 in girth?(around your penis is 6.25?).getting to 7 will cause major problems with having enjoyable sex. Anyways,there is no need to make your own routine,look up the jp90 routine on this site,this is the only routine a beginner needs for the first 3 months

Comment

Hello mitsakos from Greece!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Avoid doing any exercise with too much intensity. You will have better results if you do not try to pull out your penis as if it were an unwanted weed in your lawn. Treat it with love!
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

yes gartog my penis perimeter is 6.25 inches(16cm) and dangler i will do my exercises as "soft" as possible i can i just want to enlarge my penis with the maximum safety that i can have through the exercises so that's why i'm asking advices about the routine and how long will it take to reach my goal

Comment

Working...
        X