My Work out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Work out

Hey guys so I start off with warming up my penis. Then I do penis stretches like the Internal Stretches, and A-stretches. Then I jelq and do the Mini Jelqs and leg tuck pull. Then I do Horse squeeze uli. I do Flacid bends also but idk what else should I do. Looked at the beginners forum but I just want to try something Different. My goal is to Be 7-8 inches and 4-5 inches in girth. sorry didnt have enough time to measure will post soon. Also after I did these workout the Glans feels weird like if blood is rushing through. its not pain but it just feels funny. And in an estimate how long would it be for results? Girth is more important to me. I want to make my girl scream. Thanks guys

Nice you got a lot of girth exercises there, so how long does your routine take? You may also consider clamping / pumping if primarly want girth gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
      Nice you got a lot of girth exercises there, so how long does your routine take? You may also consider clamping / pumping if primarly want girth gains.
      About 20-30 minutes. I just began doing PE workouts. Im not going to say I have a long penis but I would love it to be thicker

Comment

Take this for what it's worth, but that seems like a bit much for a beginner.

Comment

Working...
        X