Points people should know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points people should know

Whats the point of a forum where questions dont get answered. Most answers receivec are do a jp routine first or some type of warning on what not to do.

I've been on this site for a while now and to be honest i gained the basic .25 length and .25 girth as the typical person. I did jp90 routine and taken advice from others. I pumped for 5 months, take many decon breaks i've clamped after and nothing. Now im sure someone will be quick to say oh you shouldnt have done this and that but news flash to that person there is no exact answer in pe so what i have learned if FIND WHAT WORKS FOR YOU...

I will warn tho its very tough as i've been doing this for close to 3 years now and have no gains since the quarter gains.. Everytime i start a new routine i see results looking promising only for the next week the exercises dont have the same effect.

Maybe its because no-one knows.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Very true but with that said why do vets who have not made any real gains are mods, who just continue to say the same thing over and ovet again on everyone's post. For example i read a post where a person stated they had been pumping for years, and had a question which he cleary stated no posting of go do jp routine or any negative effects, and whats the first thing you see a mod saying oh have fun and when you get a blister you will find out.

I used to come for advice and get nothing out of coming here.

I see some of the top gainers were banned by this site, who could've helped guide us. Instead we're stuck with the same old same old... Now i dont know about anyone else but i would like to see more results having persons comment with actual help on the site

Comment

I've taken the liberty of moving this thread from the Beginner's Forum- as this question applies towards post-beginner training. A 3 day redirect of this thread is still in place there.

If you are able to post your training history in more detail here, the data can be reviewed and more accurate advice can be given.

Besides asking for routine advice, you can also check out the current routines of members here, and the gains they've made here.
        Big Al
        Administrator
        PEGym Editor
        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Big Al; 06-27-2013, 07:42 PM.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by startershiner View Post
          Very true but with that said why do vets who have not made any real gains are mods, who just continue to say the same thing over and ovet again on everyone's post. For example i read a post where a person stated they had been pumping for years, and had a question which he cleary stated no posting of go do jp routine or any negative effects, and whats the first thing you see a mod saying oh have fun and when you get a blister you will find out.

I see some of the top gainers were banned by this site, who could've helped guide us. Instead we're stuck with the same old same old... Now i dont know about anyone else but i would like to see more results having persons comment with actual help on the site
          Your post insinuates that there's something nefarious afoot on this forum. What specifically leads you to your allusion that big gainers are being banned?

Have you been to the other subforums, especially this one where many advanced trainees have posted their routines/gains? Success Forum

BTW, I think in your particular case you might be posting to the wrong subforum with your questions. An example of this can be seen in your post here - which is in the beginner forum but the nature of your question rightly belongs in the standard forum. It can be moved at your request.

Another tip- if you come across as "entitled" and with a "sour grapes" approach, do not be surprised if your questions get ignored. Right or not, few veteran trainees appreciate dealing with that type of behavior.
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 06-27-2013, 07:44 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey man, I just started a thread that should help you out...If someone has great gains in less than 6 months post their secrets...

You have to remember this is the internet and people can say or be whatever they want...you are going to have to discern the bs from the guys telling the truth. It's not easy especially because the majority bs is what you are going to be drawn to because their gains will be incredible and fast.
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

The PEGym blogs are also another source of info, and they're much more specialized too. Please feel free to visit them or create your own here.
              Big Al
              Administrator
              PEGym Editor
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Big Al; 06-27-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

I am not a mod and I have made good gains since my newbie gains. At my 18 months I gained 1.2 inches and .6 girth. I haven't measured for two months but I can tell I am still gaining. Here has been my journey

5 months of jp90 an gained .6. I took a month off and then I started hanging for 4 months. I had good gains from hanging approximately .3 lentfh. I took 2 months off and started doing pumping for off and on 6 months. If I was more consistant I would have gained more

Bottom line it's consistency and for me keeping my penis worked for more then 12 hours a day. 2-3 from hanging and the rest from tubing. Look at my threads to find out what tubing is as I am on my phone and don't have easy access to it. You are right, everyone must find their own. Good luck!
                12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                The League Of PE Legends
                2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Whats the point of a forum where questions dont get answered. Most answers receivec are do a jp routine first or some type of warning on what not to do.

I've been on this site for a while now and to be honest i gained the basic .25 length and .25 girth as the typical person. I did jp90 routine and taken advice from others. I pumped for 5 months, take many decon breaks i've clamped after and nothing. Now im sure someone will be quick to say oh you shouldnt have done this and that but news flash to that person there is no exact answer in pe so what i have learned if FIND WHAT WORKS FOR YOU...

I will warn tho its very tough as i've been doing this for close to 3 years now and have no gains since the quarter gains.. Everytime i start a new routine i see results looking promising only for the next week the exercises dont have the same effect.
                  You answered yourself.

Whats the point of a forum where questions dont get answered.
                  news flash to that person there is no exact answer in pe
                  Silly shiner.

Comment

I have had no trouble finding help when I needed it. Perhaps it's a problem with your approach?
                    Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

startershiner has posted his concerns here:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...tml#post682102

BigAl has requested for the user to post some specifics also.
                      Do that, BigAl and others can help you then.
                      Dangler
                      Senior Administrator
                      ☼ Wizard ☼
                      White Tiger Award 2015
                      Last edited by Dangler; 06-27-2013, 09:13 PM.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X