Thread: Is my erection normal??
- 06-29-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Reason that i ask, is I think something is wrong with my penis(due to som abusing while mastrubating as a teen)....
Under erection, both upper chambers are rock hard, but the "bottom" chamber ((corpus spongiosum) is always soft with me...
Is this normal?
Sorry if this is wrong thread to ask, but I just starting with PE and have ordrer a Bathmate, and don`t know if that is a good idea if my penis is damaged
Appreciate all the answers
- 06-29-2013 #2
most people's CS isn't very hard or doesnt protrude much and when it happens to be for them is right before cumming if at all. I got great CS gains but it was only from PE and lots of hard kegels.Starting Stats
Nov 26 2012
Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG
- 06-29-2013 #3
It's called the SPONGiosum for a reason. lol, I don't know if that's true, but it is typically softer than the CCs. My CS only gets really hard when I kegel my dick full past it's regular.
Maybe don't worry so much about your dick that functions perfectly normal and doesn't hurt at all.BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- By Iamthatdude in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2013, 07:09 AM
- By photon in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 08-16-2012, 03:47 PM
- By Koh in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2012, 04:34 AM
- By Stamina Man in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-06-2011, 11:50 PM
- By badboy2010 in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-26-2011, 02:14 PM