Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Squash Jelqs not mentioned much on here, especially not mentioned by Vets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Squash Jelqs not mentioned much on here, especially not mentioned by Vets?

I've tried them the last two nights and only found out about them from DLD's youtube page because of the thread yesterday about whether or not his penis is fake in the vid.

Anyways, I've felt more expansion by far than any other girth exercise ... Wondering why you never hear it here

anyone else use them and get good girth gains from them? I really am struggling with getting any more girth and i really need it on the top of my penis
    Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
    4.7 MSEG
    5.1 BEG
    4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
    5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
    4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
    I've tried them the last two nights and only found out about them from DLD's youtube page because of the thread yesterday about whether or not his penis is fake in the vid.

Anyways, I've felt more expansion by far than any other girth exercise ... Wondering why you never hear it here

anyone else use them and get good girth gains from them? I really am struggling with getting any more girth and i really need it on the top of my penis

I use them in my routine,,,, they take up about 70 % of my routine and are by far the best girth exercise for me
    start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
    MEG 4 3/4
    BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
    MEG 5 1/2
    BEG 6 1/4

Comment

Can u guys explain hiw to do these please?

Comment

you can go to another site to get a technical explanation

But more or less it's squashing a 80 - 95% erection together by squeezing and slowly pressing your hands closer together
        Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
        4.7 MSEG
        5.1 BEG
        4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
        5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
        4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

found a couple hits...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/12585-slow-squash-jelqs.html

Addicted to the Jelq
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
          X