No Gains, What Gives? :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Gains, What Gives? :-(

Dudes, I'm 5 weeks into a routine and I haven't seen any gains. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or what. My typical routine has consisted of the following (with some variation): 10 min warm up with electric hearing pad, 10-15 min stretch all directions, 10-15 min wet jelq, 10-20 min pump. I usually try to resist masturbating afterwards, but am usually unsuccessful! :-p so I fap to completion. On my stretches I go medium to high tension 30-60 seconds each. I usually forget to kegle between stretches. For jelq I use overhand ok grip, medium pressure. I use body lotion for lube and do try to do it at 60-70% e.l., but I pretty much always get too hard within a few strokes, so I have to pause. For pimp I just use generic air pump with a 9" x 2" tube. Do that at 100% e.l. With 4 min break in midway through. At night I've started using a traction device off eBay. I wear it in my sleep. Wakes me up from discomfort after about 2-4 hours. At that point I take it off and leave it off for rest of night. I also do keels at work and such.

im feeling pretty good physically. I have slight pain down left side of shaft. Think I pulled a tendon or something. When that happened I rested for a few days. Now it's slightly uncomfortable, but it painful.

Just getting REALLY frustrated, you know? I want a big one so bad and have set the goal to be 7 nbpel x 5" meg bu lat e August, but NOTHING is happening! Please help. What am I doing wrong?

currently 6.75" nbpel x 4.75" meg thanks!

Wow dude...and this is your first month of PE? Sounds to me like you're wearing yourself out. Over-training will also slow progress down to a dead stop. I'd give myself a break, then go back to basics if it were me.

Comment

Slow down, or your dick will give up ghost.

Jury - If that's a pic of yourself, what are your stats?
      Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

I would quit the pumping for now. How's your EQ? I pumped for 10 mins 4-5 hg along with jelqing and made no gains and it was killing mine and leaving me turtling. I've switched to doing squeezes along with 200 jelqs and my EQ is great now. I've done this only a month now and havent measured yet but my cock does look a little fatter now. So just keep your routine and quit pumping or switch the pumping with squeezes.
        START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
        NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
        GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

5 weeks and no gains is nothing o worry about, come back and talk about this in 5 more months, if you have not grown.
          Last edited by BigO; 06-30-2013, 02:48 PM.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by miami-cock View Post
            I would quit the pumping for now. How's your EQ? I pumped for 10 mins 4-5 hg along with jelqing and made no gains and it was killing mine and leaving me turtling. I've switched to doing squeezes along with 200 jelqs and my EQ is great now. I've done this only a month now and havent measured yet but my cock does look a little fatter now. So just keep your routine and quit pumping or switch the pumping with squeezes.
            Agreed! I pumped religiously in addition to my manual routine for 4 months without a single gain. About a month ago, I dropped the pump and started a variation of Big Al's "No Jelq Routine" and am already seeing signs of gains. Slow and steady wins the race!

Comment

so far from what I learned on this site is that you should start with a beginners routine.It seems as tho you went straight to advanced techniques.I think we need to all condition ourselves before we perform those techniques.Start with the jp 90.I have been doing it for 3 weeks and already see results.
              Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
              NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
              Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by HungJury View Post
                Wow dude...and this is your first month of PE? Sounds to me like you're wearing yourself out. Over-training will also slow progress down to a dead stop. I'd give myself a break, then go back to basics if it were me.
                if I were wearing myself out, wouldn't I have a sign of overtraining? Wouldn't I have pain/difficulty getting erection or another body indicator?

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                  Slow down, or your dick will give up ghost.

Jury - If that's a pic of yourself, what are your stats?
                  What does "give up ghost mean"?

Comment

Originally posted by miami-cock View Post
                    Eq is very good at times when I can expect it to be good...that is I'm on Ritalin which makes it difficult to get an erection if I've taken some within 5-10 hours. When I haven't taken any it's rock solid. Very hard morning wood too.

Stupid question but where do I squeeze? At the base? Along the whole shaft? Thanks

Comment

With an erection at 50-75 percent, with an ok grip, you squeeze behind the head and with your other hand squeeze at the base. Hold for 5-10 seconds
                      START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                      NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                      GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

I agree that you are doing too much. If your traction device is disturbing your sleep, I would think that's unacceptable.

PE should be fun, you need to enjoy yourself and your penis will love it.
                        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                        CI:1.5 -2.5
                        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I dont think the routine was way out of line as far as intensity goes but I would recommend a 2 on 1 off if you are going to jelque and pump, you have put a lot of work in that is girth related and that usually requires more rest. I would drop the night time efforts and stick with the rest.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            I dont think the routine was way out of line as far as intensity goes but I would recommend a 2 on 1 off if you are going to jelque and pump, you have put a lot of work in that is girth related and that usually requires more rest. I would drop the night time efforts and stick with the rest.
                            BigO, "...2 on 1 off..." meaning 2 days on, 1 day off or meaning for every 2 workouts WITH pump, take 1 workout WITHOUT pump? If you meant 2 days/1 day, that's already the pattern i'm taking more or less. Sometimes i miss a day of workout because i'm sleeping at my girlfriend's house or something and i dont' want her to know i'm doing this (yet), so i'll take a day off pretty regularly. In the long-run it comes to 2 days on, 1 day off, approximately.

So, if that is what you meant and there wasn't a miscommunication, it sounds like you think the routine is kosher. And if so, what would you suggest? I'm not getting any changes--erect, flacid, look, feel, etc... Trying to avoid freaking out and getting crazy about the lack of progress, but it's getting hard. Getting pesimistic. :-(

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

2 days on, one day off completely=no PE. A rest day. Above you challenged someone who suggested you were overtraining, replying that you would have negative PI's. Well, you do: pain. This routine has a lot of volume for a routine as a beginner, be careful. Learn about PI's, and read all the newbie stuff on this site if you haven't already. Good luck buddy!

Cheers!
                              "Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity". -Horace Mann
                              "A boy makes excuses, a man makes changes" -Anon

My Log <--Story and Measurements

Comment

Working...
                              X