- 07-01-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
Hey fellow PEers.
I seem to be having some difficulty with my ulis. Basically, I'm not sure I'm trapping the blood adequately and sometimes I don't maintain a 100% erection throughout the uli.
Sometimes they go great, I kegel hard, get the blood in, and the whole cock looks engorged and purple. The glans feels rock hard, and it feels good.
Other times, I can just feel the blood escaping, the glans is somewhat soft and I don't get that purple colour.
I can't seem to get these to be consistently good. Are there any tips or tricks for these?
I don't want to squeeze too tightly or injure anything either - but I want some more girth dammit!
I'm guessing that cumming infrequently will help with the quality of the ulis, but I've found that cumming too infrequently reduces my libido (after a while, I just seem to not even really want it anymore...).BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75
- 07-01-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
I also do ulis, i do them at 90-95 % erect, some times less but never fully.
I take a strong kegel and do my ulis, i hold for 1 min x 5 sets
My erection sometimes drops down, but not less than 70-80 %
- By Nunsta in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2013, 02:39 AM
- By EQKing in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2012, 01:04 PM
- By Rockit in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2011, 09:16 PM
- By Kenneth19 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-18-2011, 02:45 AM
- By HelpMeGetBig in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 02-24-2011, 06:24 PM