Hang + jelq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang + jelq?

Ive been wondering here lately if hanging and jelqing together would be a good idea? I've done both and am now currently hanging but I want another manual to do like jelq?

From what I've seen on the forums, hanging and jelqing go great together as long as you don't overdue it and hurt yourself. It's when you hang and pump that problems start arising because of edema. I say go ahead and add the jelqs to your routine as long as your member can handle them and you've got the time!

Comment

Some light (very light) jelqing after doing your hanging sets is good.
      My progress log

Comment

Yeah, I haven't heard anything bad about hanging and jelqing together..
        but like Condar problems can arise with hanging + pumping...
        Which sucks because I want to do both....
        Intro
        Progress
        “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Ninja, have you started hanging yet? If not, then for at least a little while you can do both. I was able to hang and pump until just recently when I upped the weight. Hang first and then pump, and try to allow all edema to go away before hanging again. After awhile though, you should stick with one or the other. It's a shame cause their both really good exercises.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys would 2 sets of 15 (left,right =1) be considered light as I was doing 3 sets of 25 before

Comment

Originally posted by Condar View Post
              Ninja, have you started hanging yet?.
              No not yet.. I have some minor experience with pumping though. (BathMate)
              I've been wanting to buy a bib-hanger.. but I've just been short on finances.
              I know there are some budget build (home-made) hangers that are supposed to be good.
              Intro
              Progress
              “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

I hang 2 sets, 10 to 15 mins, then Jelq for 20-30 minute after. Of course I add Uli's and erect squeezes.
                Cinest's progress and routine.

Comment

Jelqing after hanging helps restoring the blood flow = nice strategy
                  LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                  EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
                  (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Working...
                  X