- 07-03-2013 #11
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Blog Entries
Depends on how to tell it to him. You can easily throw your insecurities,misconceptions about sex and female to our son. Which could be dangerous and affect his relationships down the road. So maybe you could end up telling him about it for the wrong reasons. So it is best to think , how you are going to tell him.Is it from a place of insecurity or it is from a place of personal development.Then you will realize what to do .....
- 07-03-2013 #12
For those of you that have no kids, you can talk for the next 18 years but you may not be as open as you think you will be when the time comes. Every person out there says when my kids are 18 I am gonna tell them blah blah blah, lets see what happens when the time comes. I think if discussed properly it could be a good thing but as pointed out above it could be a bad thing too. Play it by ear becasue 18 years from now you don't have jack shit of an idea about what you will do. Best of luck on the path though.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 07-04-2013 #13
i wish my dad had taught me something other than how to take an ass whooping.
- By Donnatello in forum The GymReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2013, 02:57 AM
- By wand-extendio in forum The GymReplies: 24Last Post: 07-03-2012, 12:44 AM
- By CHEtartar in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 06-02-2011, 06:47 PM
- By KMac26 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 01-30-2011, 09:59 AM
- By Waylander in forum The GymReplies: 10Last Post: 10-27-2009, 09:04 PM