Small gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small gains

Hi, I started jelqing on 2nd january 2013. I had sex with three different women and I was always told that I'm big etc. but i wanted just 1 extra cm in girth so I started P.E. My routine is based only on jelq with a light clamp around base (100 reps each hand) and 10-20 Uli's. After workout my penis is pumped etc. but since start I gained 0.7 cm in BPEL and only 0.1-0.2 cm in MEG. I tried clamping but I don't like it. How can I gain girth? Is it something wrong with my routine?

Have you conditioned your penis with the JP90 routine? Clamping is a very advanced exercise.
    Cinest's progress and routine.

Comment

No, but i started slowly and my workouts on this few first weeks wasn't heavy. After every workout i do some stretches(just few) and of course warming up and down. I tried clamping after 4 months of P.E.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinest View Post
        Have you conditioned your penis with the JP90 routine? Clamping is a very advanced exercise.
        It's definitely always good to be concerned, but if he's already doing 10-20 Uli's, clamping shouldn't be a problem at all.
        Focus on the positive :D
        -----
        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Try UJ's and UV's. UJ's will hit your CS extra hard, and the UV's will hit your CC's better than regular V's do. There is a sticky for each at the top of the this forum.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by invoker90 View Post
            My routine is based only on jelq with a light clamp around base (100 reps each hand) and 10-20 Uli's.

How long do you hold each uli? I think 10-20 ulis is to MUCH, unless it's about 10 sec each.
            And what do you mean by light clamp around base 100 reps each hands?

Comment

Originally posted by kaspern View Post
              How long do you hold each uli? I think 10-20 ulis is to MUCH, unless it's about 10 sec each.
              And what do you mean by light clamp around base 100 reps each hands?
              By light clamp i mean light clamp around base that help me staying at 70-80 % erection while being quite soft so i can jelq properly - at least to my knowledge

Ulis are for about 20 sec each - just to get final "pump".

My routine is 2 days on 1 day off.
              invoker90
              Last edited by invoker90; 07-08-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X