Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Male BBC Problems.. Being Huge is not always great.. Trust Me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male BBC Problems.. Being Huge is not always great.. Trust Me!!

Hey it's Kev long time PEer here..

My measurements at the moment are 7.75 / 8 inches when I'm relaxed at full EQ letting it point Mid downwards. My girth is at 6.25, but could reach 6.5 if shes a 10 and I'm extra horny to go balls deep.

My Problems.
    1. My Oral sessions are very short.. 5-10Min before complaints about my jaw is hurting or locking up...
    2. When having sex with a normally tight girl, they later call me saying they were having painful cramps the whole next day or 2.. My sex is more love making than pounding, I don't do rough sex.
    3. I'm sometimes turned down sex if a girl who was left with cramps after taking my monster..

I know these problems sound dumb to you, but I attached a pic of the guy..

UPDATE
    Was told By Pegasus that my guy being all up in the open was not smart for an open forum so here's the link...
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...1-my-penis.jpg <--Fixed to viewable link

Again sorry for not just linking to it...
    kjames
    Last edited by kjames; 07-06-2013, 06:27 PM.

well, you have a huge dick lol

you used pe to get it to those measurements?

but ya i could see how some girls might be turned off.
    however as a young college kid i have some friends with pretty big dicks and alot of girls
    go wild for that, after all, cant you hit spots that the average dicks cant?

Comment

This is ridiculous. Guys get on this site to get big, not complain about it.

It's not a bad point though. There are downsides to any size. Small, average or big.

Comment

Guys there was a pic in kjames post, but I had to ask him to remove it . Pics can be as a link or pm or in album but not on open forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Danster579 View Post
          This is ridiculous. Guys get on this site to get big, not complain about it.

It's not a bad point though. There are downsides to any size. Small, average or big.
          Naw, I don't think it's dumb. I think a lot of guys here have this idea that unless you're huge, you're small. Almost everyone's goal here is 8x6. It's good to get someone saying that having it big isn't exactly what it's cracked up to be.
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

2 threads came to mind reading your post, kjames.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/thread30837.html
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/thread50798.html

Discussion about your size region - 8x6 - and why so many guys think that this is the ideal size

I sincerely hope you reupload those pictures again in your album

Comment

I'm sure there are problems as you described but I'd rather have the problems then to have low self esteem. Besides A LOT of women love big ones and they can eventually accomadate the bigger ones.

Its almost like saying, being rich is not all its cracked up to be, its difficult to keep people from trying to take your $ and your always expected to pay for everything and higher taxes etc. And I don't mean this in a smartass way. I'm just saying, nothing is ever perfect but I'd prefer to have big dick problems then to see my wife squirm when I use a huge dildo on her but not squirm with me!
              Started April 13, 2013
              NBPEL 6.75", EG 5"

June 13, 2013
              NBPEL 7", EG 5"

I WANT GIRTH!!

Comment

I'm also curious is that your natural size or did you PE that size?
                Started April 13, 2013
                NBPEL 6.75", EG 5"

June 13, 2013
                NBPEL 7", EG 5"

I WANT GIRTH!!

Comment

i think its all a matter of the woman, getting head is definitely a problem except if she is just amazing at it.

i find that i have those problems occasionally, but i find reading her arousal and wetness level helps prevent this. When she is becoming dry i pull out and go down on her or do something else interesting. Some women can take it pounding, slender women do the best job i have found.
                  i enjoy penis enlargement :D Check out my latest album !!
                  messages, comments and questions are welcome. Growth and health :)

Comment

This problem can easily be avoided if you really put an effort into turning her on, working her into a frenzy. Most men don't have the patience so they run into issues like this. Too bad, really.
                    Starting: 4/2/2013
                    BPEL: 7.5"
                    MEG: 5.25"
                    BEG: 6"
                    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
                    BPEL: 8.25"
                    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
                    BEG: 6" (-.25")
                    BPFSL: 8.75"
                    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Yes, let us see what is causing problems.Also...remember a huge dick presents fewer problems than one that isn't good enough.
                      Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Well I agree I would rather have big dick problems but I would never wanna be bigger than 8x6. If a girl says she wants it bigger haha I dont wanna be talking to that girl.
                        I wanna hear what Denny has to say..
                        "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

I have another problem to add to his and wonder if this effects him...Flaccid hang while sitting on toilet and dipping into the water. Ya a nice hang is great but not always...
                          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                          The League Of PE Legends
                          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

You wanna switch dicks then?

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Ok the biggest problem you have is lock jaw!

Chew gum! Seriously switch sides and chew a lot of it. Also do neck exercises. I'm short and work around taller people all day. My neck muscles are extremely strong. And do tongue push ups with a clicker pen.

My personal favorite technique is to suck on the clit and run the flat of my tongue on her. It will save your jaw. And IMO better for her.

-DC
                              06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
                              MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
                              MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

Comment

Working...
                              X