I've been doing PE on and off since November 2012. I have poor records of my progress or old routines, and I've never been truly convinced by PE, even though I'm pretty sure I've gained a little less than an inch in length. I now realize my problem has been my lack of dedication and because I wanted instant results.

I've now decided to dedicate myself, and have been tweaking my routine for the past week, and would like to hear you're comments and suggestions.

The routine below is a three-day repeating cycle. I take sessions off when I feel sore and need a rest, but otherwise stick to the routine.

Day 1 - Morning

A 60 second stretch outwards and slightly downwards until I can feel the stretch at the base of my penis. This is repeated 10 times.

A stretch outwards and slightly upwards for a duration of 20 quick kegels. This is repeated 5 time for a total of 100 kegels.

200 jelqs at between 70-90% erection level, with a 30 seconds uli every 20 jelqs (each stroke with a single hand counts as a jelq) for a total of 10 ulis. I kegel during the uli if the erection level isn't at the ~90% that I want for the uli, squeezing at the base.

Day 1 - Evening

30 second stretch left thigh, 30 second stretch right thigh, 30 seconds stretch outwards, 30 second stretch upwards.

200 jelqs with a uli every 20 jelqs for a total of 10 ulis.

20 supra slammers (jelqing/masturbating to ~90% erection, 30 seconds uli, 10 second hard jelq with same hand up to glans and 10 seconds of quick kegels to force blood into head of penis).

Day 2 - Morning

(Same as Day 1 - Morning)

Day 2 - Evening

(Same as Day 1 - Evening with the addition of 200 kegels at the end)

Day 3 - Morning

A 60 second stretch outwards and slightly downwards until I can feel the stretch at the base of my penis. This is repeated 10 times.

100 kegels

Day 3 - Evening

100 kegels

100 Jelqs with ulis every 20 jelqs for a total of 5 ulis.

Looking over the routine it looks fairly intense, but I fairly frequently skip morning routines due to soreness. I also forget kegels on a regular basis, but that's just something I need to remember to do.

I would be very grateful of any comments, suggestions and criticisms of the routine, as I would like a solid routine I can dedicate myself and expect respectable gains in the long term.

Thanks, Hektik