Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is stretching not hanging, and is hanging not extending? Can stretching all day help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is stretching not hanging, and is hanging not extending? Can stretching all day help?

So if i'm just walkin around the apartment all day stretching my penis out/up would my penis not grow? Is extending/hanging not stretching/pulling and tugging on the penis? I've been walking around the house keeping my penis stretched out/up and it defenitely helps erections, but would I not gain length as I would an extender? Do I even need to hang or buy an extender? Aren't stretching, hanging, and extending the same? I could stretch all fucking day..... right?

2- Kinda offtopic sort of, but any successful length enhancers pleas post your routine here, so that we jrs might have a chance to follow the Snrs. routine to success, I assume JP90 should prelude the reccomended routine and so it will be. Please include frequencies, and other details.
    AKA please post your successful length routine successful people whom hold the ends and the means in their routine and results of their routines...

3- Also lastly, how long would y'all think gaining a half inch would take?, as I am desirous.

Any successful pelvic floor routines would also serve a purpose on this forum. RK/K routines, frequency, and results most importantly, need a routine that HAS yielded results not that appears that it would, which is why I ask successful gainers to put their routines on here. If you've seen length gains yielded from your routine please share

They all do the same thing for the most part. Many guys gain well with hands only. Hanging allows more force for a long time and extending offers lower tension for a very very long time. All have been proven to give gains in length, at least in the PE community.

Guys like me just prefer hanging over manual because to be honest I just get bored with sitting there stretching me dick all over the place but if I had the patience to do so I would most definitely make gains with my hands. I can also fold laundry and do dishes while hanging and I have 4 young boys at home. If PE became hour of no production at home then it would not be fair to my family.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

True, i guess i wont stay motivated 4 long only having one hand... i guess ill buy a hanger or extender

Comment

Working...
      X